*DDLC*

TW: Cursing

"AHHHHH" Tommy let out a piercing scream, throwing himself away from the screen as I instinctively covered my ears. "H-HER NECK JUST FUCKIN SNAPPED" He yelled as I laughed. "Yeah it did" I said in between laughs. "NOW IT'S JUST LIKE NOTHING FOCKIN HAPPENED??" He yelled running a hand through his hair. I could barely breathe from laughing so hard. "This game is so fucked up.... the hell I thought I would date hot girls..I knew I shouldn't trust it cause it was anime" Tommy said shaking his head, disbelief coating his face. I had managed to get him to play the game Doki Doki Literature Club! cause it was one of my favorites.

-Flashback-

"This game is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed" Tommy read out in a monotone voice, giving me a confused look after. "Good thing I am neither" Tommy said with a smirk. "Can you go get us some cokes?" I asked, both wanting a drink and an excuse to talk to his chat alone. "Yes ma'am" Tommy said, glancing at chat as he was getting up. "No- no chat i'm not a simp just a gentleman" He said with a wink before walking out. 

Once I was sure he was gone I spoke up to chat. "Alright first and foremost that warning is very serious, please please please leave if you are extremely sensitive to certain topics" I said as I listed off the triggering things in the game. (I'm not getting into detail because i'm not going into detail of the game to refrain from spoilers..if you want to play the game I suggest doing your own research.)

"And second how's my set up? Can you guys hear everything ok? This is the setup I will be using for my own streams so I hope you like it!" I said smiling even though chat couldn't see it due to my mask and glasses.

-End of flashback-

"Why did I let you pick the game" Tommy whined. I shrugged, sitting out of frame and taking off my mask so I could breathe properly. I saw Tommy mute the stream mic then he looked to me. "You okay? We can end it here if your tired or feel sick" Tommy said no longer in stream persona. "I'll be find just keep playing I need a few minutes" I said using my Face ID to unlock my phone. Tommy nodded before returning to the game. Ranboo and I had been talking throughout the stream.

Markk (Ranboob 😩)

(Left underline is Ranboo, right italic is y/n)

I'm excited to meet you

you aren't ready to see my beauty you might wanna bring those sunglasses

a little less excited to meet you irl

wow rude ass

in kiddingggggg

*im

you better be

ill kill you then pay people to make it look like an accident

that was a rich parent joke but I could do the same