Some facts about Y/N (in the story)

Hello everyone! Not an official update but I wanted to give you some facts about Y/N (in the story)! I'll probably be frequently updating this as I think of more or more is uncovered in the story! 

Thank you skylitdreamer for allowing me to use this idea! (GO CHECK OUT THEIR STORY FACELESS ITS SO GOOD!!)

1. Y/N usually has her nails painted black! She feels like her hands look naked without it. 

2. She is a huge weeb!! Some of her favorite anime are Darling In the Franxx, Kakegurui, BNHA, Danganronpa Hope Arc, Danganronpa Despair Arc, Future Diary, Attack on Titan and Little Witch Academia!

3. Some of her favorite video games are all of the Danganronpas, Doki Doki Literature Club, FNAF Sister Location and Minecraft!

4. She has watched Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Ranboo in the past and she didn't even realize.

5. She wasn't always an only child....

6. She has MAJOR trust issues because of how many people have pretended to be her friend just to use her for clout and money.

7. She has never had a real friend or a sleepover.

8. She's always wondered what it was like to fall asleep on call with someone.

9. She has never had a crush or a significant other.

10. Instead of lipstick or lipgloss she prefers tinted chapstick.

11. She doesn't have a favorite ice cream flavor because she's so indecisive.

12. She is insanely clumsy.

13. She doesn't have a set style or aesthetic, because she's so indecisive.

14. Being rich really helps for this one, she usually completely restyles her room and wardrobe at least once a month.

15. She has an addiction to collecting Squishmallows and Funko pops.

16. She actually hates being rich even though she uses it to her advantage so much.

17. She has lived all around the world. 

18. She has had a variety of injuries from being bullied such as a broken elbow, sprained wrist, her ligaments torn in her ankle ect.

19. She's never been on a trip. (Moving doesn't count)

20. Her favorite color changes all the time.

21. Her favorite musical is Heathers: The Musical

22. Her favorite songs from Heathers: The Musical are Beautiful, Dead Girl Walking and Candy Store (totally not my favorites so i'm including them-)

23. She's always wanted to be a streamer but because of how self conscious she is she has never done it. She is also worried she will only get popular because of her previous fame on not her actual content.