*Special Announcement*

Ranboo POV

"It's been a while..I'm gonna check on Y/N" I said as Niki, Wilbur and Tubbo knodded in understanding. Tommy gave me a...a glare?

I ignored it as I pushed back my chair and stood up.

I was worried about one of my best friends, it was normal.

"Well um I can go too cause I was already going to" Tommy stated quickly and bluntly as I was turning the corner.

"Uh okay..?" I said as Tommy sped up and began walking next to me.

'Well that wasn't weird at all' I thought as we walked up to the downstairs bathroom.

Just like both of us going to check on someone in the bathroom totally isn't weird.

I was about to knock before Tommy basically pushed me and knocked before me.

I stood there silently, simply blinking in shock.

Why was he acting so weird??

One minute we're laughing about how stupid we were for not realizing a TV wasn't plugged in, and the next he's shoving me out of the way to just knock on a door.

Is this some weird grudge??

Did I steal from him on the SMP and not even realize?

I ran over all the possibilities in my head as we waited for Y/N to open the door, or at least tell us she was alright.

"Hey hey" She said opening the door with a weak smile.

"We were just making sure you were okay" Tommy said in a weird tone as I knodded confirming that's what had happened.

"Oh yeah I'm fine I just had something in my teeth" She said as she bounced on her toes.

"Oh yeah yeah um okay we can..go back now..unless you aren't ready" I rambled still thinking about what was happening with Tommy.

"Ranboob your rambling, shut up and let's just go" She said with a smile as I knodded, pressing my lips in a line and giving her a thumbs up.

"You're so weird Ranboo" Tommy said exaggerating the Ran as he pushed past me to walk with Y/N back to the dining room.

When I walked into the dining rroom, the conversation was the same as when I left, but this time Y/N was sitting there, smiling as she ate her fries. (How American of you Ranboo)

"So how do you wanna do the announcement stream?" Tubbo asked shoving some friends in his mouth as he glanced around the room.

"Short and sweet" Wilbur said as he leaned back, his tiredness evident on his face as he stretched his arms over his head.

"What if we do it as if it was an accidental stream?" N/N asked as Niki and Tommy made thinking faces.

"That could be cool" I said returning to my seat, running a hand through my hair.

"What if we have Will do something on the laptop, make it look like he accidentally started a stream then we look like we're doing normal things but all of us together and see how long it takes chat to notice" Y/N explained, using her hands for emphasis.