{Bonus chapter 1: A parental confrontation}

Hello! So I have some stuff I want to fit into the timeline of the story but I don't really know how to include it into a full chapter so i'm doing bonus chapters! Bonus chapters take place during the story and will be related to the current events. They will take place in between timeskips. If you have any questions just ask!

Tw: Neglectful parents, panic attack

"Tom can you go upstairs?" Mrs. Simons asked her son. "Wot why?" He asked confused. "Your father and I need to talk to Y/N" The woman responded waiting for her son to leave. Noticing that he didn't his father added, "Privately." I was just as confused as Tommy. 'Why do they wanna talk' I couldn't help but think as I saw Tommy reluctantly jog upstairs. 

I was going to spend the night at Tommys then we were going to go shopping tomorrow for a video we were doing with Quackity. We were currently sitting down at the dinner table. 

"Uh..whats up?" I asked confused. I felt my heart rate spike up. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought as I bounced my leg up and down. "Darling we've been speculating for a while and if we're wrong please forgive us but..your parents aren't home often are they?" Mrs. Simons asked. I felt my heart drop. "I-" I started but I couldn't find the words. 'They know?..did Tommy tell them?' I thought as I tried to form words. "So we were right?" Mr. Simons asked. My thoughts were clouding. I didn't know what to say. How was I supposed to respond to that? I hadn't told anyone but Tommy about this especially since no one had cared before. 

My heart was slamming in my chest and my hands were getting sweaty. I started feeling shaky and weak and I could barely breath. 'No no no no no not now this isn't the time' I thought as I tried to pull myself together. I felt a hand on my shoulder then a one grabbing my own. I looked up to see Mrs. Simons kind eyes. "You're ok I'm right here..i'm right here you're okay you're safe" I heard her kind voice say. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close to her chest. 

I couldn't help it. I didn't want to but I felt my body shake with a sob. I had never felt this before. I never had the care of a parent. The comfort when your upset. It was a wordless answer to their question before. 

We sat like that for a good 10 minuets before Mr. Simons spoke up.

"Does Tom know?" Mr. Simons asked. He was standing next to his wife, rubbing my back providing more comfort. I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I simply nodded. "We are always going to be here for you..if you ever need to talk please come to us..don't feel like your alone" Mr. Simons said as Mrs. Simons agreed.

 "Also feel free to come over whenever..we'd be happy to have you" Mrs. Simons said. "Thank you Mr and Mrs. Simons I appreciate it" I managed to say, using my sleeves to wipe my tears away. "Of course dear" She said with a kind smile. I was able to pull myself together and felt much calmer.

"Every holiday I expect to see you here..i'm sure Tom wouldn't mind" Mrs. Simons said with a wink as I felt my face heat up. I cleared my throat. "Um yeah I'd be delighted to come for holidays thank you so much" I said with a smile, ignoring what she said about Tommy. 'It's just cause we're friends' I thought. 'I should probably tell her more later..but for now this is the best I can do..I don't want to pressure them with my problems.'  I thought as I thought back to my whole life, them included. "Now go on, upstairs" Mrs. Simons said releasing me from her embrace. I stood up, thanking them one more time before I started walking upstairs. I heard her yell "AND NOT TOO LATE YOU TWO!!" As I closed to door to Tommy room and collapsed on his bed next to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hullo there!!! How are you? I dont really have anything to say ahahahaha

Zooweemama

Words: 717