[9] - 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘴

THE THREE FUGITIVES waited in the small car as Steve talked with Sharon Carter outside. She had retrieved Steve's and Sam's belongings.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam, who was in the passenger's seat.

"No."

Bucky looked over at Y/N, who simply shrugged. He picked the seat behind Steve for a reason.

Outside, Steve looked in the trunk and saw his stuff. He was grateful that Sharon had his back.

"I owe you again." He said.

"Keeping a list." She replied, then looked over at the car. She saw Bucky.

"You know he tried to kill me?"

"Sorry, I'll put it on the list, too."

Two two shared a laugh, then Steve looked down, "They're going to come look for you."

"I know."

He looked back up at her, "Thank you, Sharon."

There was tension between them, and Rogers didn't hesitate to cut it by kissing Sharon.

"That was..." Sharon parted and began to speak.

"Late." Steve chuckled.

"Damn right." Sharon laughed, "I gotta go."

Steve nodded, and Sharon went back into her car. Steve looked to his right, and saw his three friends smiling at him.

"You think that was his first kiss since waking up from the ice?" Sam asked.

"Definitely." Bucky answered.

"Nah, he kissed Nat before." Y/N chimed in.

Sam looked back at Y/N, "Huh?"

• • •

STEVE, BUCKY, SAM, AND Y/N arrived at the airport parking structure. The parked near a van on the B6 level, and got out of the car.

Clint and Wanda exited the van. Steve walked up to the retired Avenger.

"Cap."

"You know we wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

The two shook hands.

"Hey, man. You're doing me a favor." Clint glanced back at Wanda before looking back at Steve, "Besides. I owe a debt."

"Thanks for having my back." Steve told Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass. Plus, Y/N left without saying goodbye."

Y/N chuckled and walked up to Wanda. He embraced her, giving her a kiss in the process. Even though it's only been a day away from her, it felt longer.

"Everything okay? What happened?" Wanda asked.

"I talked with Tony, it didn't go so well. They wouldn't let me leave Berlin after I shit all over the Accords."

Steve looked at the van behind them. "How about our other recruit?"

"He's rarin' to go." Clint said walking to the sliding door. He opened it. "Had to put a little coffee in him but he should be good."

The slam of the door woke up Scott Lang. He shot up and started exiting the van, eyes still squinted.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked, then looked ahead and saw Steve Rogers. He was in awe.

"Captain America!" He started shaking Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honor."