She's better than you

"Get out of my house

"Get out of my house."

The older man held a threatening glare towards the young girl who fiddles the ends of her sweater. She looks at him then at his son, who silently pleads her to stay.

Maki frowns and passes them without wanting to provoke him anymore. But Tamaki stops her by grabbing her wrist,

"Please, don't go."

She yanks his grip away and doesn't say anything. She silently continues, closing the door behind her. She was left with literally nothing as the father forbid her time to grab her necessities.

Tamaki stares at the door for a long minute before gritting his teeth and snapping his head at his dead, furious at his own father.

"What the heck is wrong with you?! She literally has nowhere to go!"

"Oh, and is that suppose to be my fault?" The man sneered his eyes with a cold glare and Tamaki could not believe it.

"How could you do this? If you knew her situation, if you just listened to her, maybe you would understand."

"I do understand, Tamaki! That girl is a menace, a total disgrace. I told her to not come close to us or the house."

Mr. Hatsumi takes a step forward and tries to put a hand on his shoulder, but Tamaki shoves it off. A step taken back.

"WHY?! She's been nothing but good with me. Did you know what she did, father? Not too long ago, she SAVED me from a curse spirit. A curse spirit, that's what those blasted things are called. You know, the ones I keep telling you about but you never believe it.."

His dad shakes his head in total belief after looking at him baffled. It's almost like he wanted to keep these curse spirits a secret but now that his son has met face to face with one, he doesn't know what to say.

'And the Zenin girl helping him, out of all people?!'

"No...no , no Tamaki..whatever she did, regardless, you don't know who she really is. And if they find out that I helped or that she was here, then.."

His breath hitched and he bit his lip, shivering from the frightening outcomes. Tamaki looks with an arched brow,

'Helped?' Tamaki could think of that. What did he mean by that?

"Then what?" His dad doesn't say anything the following after.

"So you're not going to tell me?" Tamaki asked once more. His dad takes a deep breath and looks at him, his visage all over tells his answer.