Timeskip

Okkotsu Yuta doesn't just go to school. He has to survive it.

The scrawny, raven-hair boy ducked his head when he made contact with the bullies in school. He tried not to offend but for some reason, his presence alone makes them irritated.

Without a second thought, the leader of it all shoves him harshly against the locker and his grip around his books cascade to the floor. The bullies laugh at him,

"Watch where you're going, freak!"

"Yeah, why don't you beat it?"

They keep walking as Yuta frantically bends his knees down to grab the scattered books all around. He tries to reach one that was a length far from the others but his hand retreated when he saw a pair of shoes walk up to him.

He hesitates to look up but he does. He gulps and sees the person in front of him. His eyes go wide.

'W-Who is he?'

"Here, let me help." A calm, soothing voice utters out of the boy's lips. He bends down to his level, giving a charismatic smile at him before picking up some books too.

An eyebrow arch out of curiosity as he turns the book to his front. The boy's eyes beam at Yuta's possession.

"Heyy, so you're a believer too? So am I!" He points at himself as he held the existence of aliens book in his hand. Yuta had never met anyone interested in what he liked, so he was taken aback.

"So do you think that Area 51 base back in the states is hiding something? I heard a spacecraft landed right in that location and no one ever talks about it, not even the media! Sounds suspicious to me.." The student rambled on and Yuta listens in silence.

His new companion tilts his head a bit with a smile, awaiting his answer. Yuta can't help but give in, a small smile growing on his face.

"Y-Yeah, I think so too! The galaxy is too big for us to be the only ones, s-o I think there are other signs of life out there."

"Haha, I definitely agree with you, err-"

"Okkotsu Yuta." The boy smiles and the other is taken aback by the name. He tries to shake his hand but he flinches at his reaction.

'Oh no, did the bullies mention me? Maybe he'll be too scared to talk to me too.'

But his new friend flashes a grin and conceals his look of surprise at an instant,

"That's good.." He mumbles on his breath before reaching for his hand,

"In this school, they call me Haru Masaki." He introduces just before pulling Yuta a bit close, enough for him to whisper in his ear.

"But my real name..is Tamaki Hatsumi."

Yuta doesn't understand why he switched up his names but stood there, dumbfounded, as the new student in his school began to walk away.

Tamaki looks down to his phone, logging in his password to then send a quick text to Satoru.

'Sensei, I found him.'

The overwhelming energy resides in him, as if something enormous and menacing hovering over the boy.

He's no normal boy.