You'll be safe now

"I'm tired of seeing your face." 

Yuta was backed up at a corner. He was surrounded by his bullies and when he looked around to find an opening, none were present. He was trapped and so he fell down and held onto his knees. 

"Oh, look at you, acting like a coward without your new friend around." He puts a fist directly at his face, "Let's just get this over with before he sees you."

Yuta panics when he's about to blow another punch at his cheek. He holds onto it before screaming, 

"NO! RIKA!"

"Rika?" The main bully asked before the vengeful spirit wraps her hands over his eyes, wrecking havoc. 

Tamaki ran upstairs to hear a loud commotion. A mix of horrified screams and tears shed as he enters the room, only to stand there, completely stunned. All those bullies that tried to hurt Yuta are all forced into a locker. 

Blood spilling out of it.

"T-Tamaki.." Yuta breathed out. His eyes widened to see his new friend stare at him with shock. He whimpered,

Yuta tried to come up with an explanation, anything. But his body froze to the bone to see the same face everyone makes whenever they stare at him, like he was a monster. 

"You don't have to say anything, Yuta.." Tamaki says firmly. "I know what you are." 

Yuta's eyes stitch together as they close. He waits to hear him call him the worst names possible but instead, Tamaki comes closer. Rika even becomes hostile to his movements but she then relents, when a hand comes forward. 

Yuta opens his eyes again to see a warm smile on Tamaki's face. The taller boy bends over to put his hand out, 

"You're so many things, but no monster. You're misunderstood. There's pain in your heart, I can feel it. And also, you're a boy who has an extraordinary gift." 

"G-Gift?" He starts to shake his head, "N-N-No, it isn't! This gift you call it, Tamaki, is a curse if anything." 

Tamaki frowns, 

"Even so, I can help you harness that power. I can help you hone, Rika, was it?" Rika made herself present in front of Tamaki. She did not know what to make of him, friend or foe. But the continuation of his warm presence made her docile and unable to unleash her violent actions on him. 

"W-Who are you?" Yuta asked. 

"I'm Tamaki Hatsumi. Your friend..and a fellow jujutsu sorcerer."