𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 - @𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙩𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙝𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙪_𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 (5)

Warning :

Cuss words are shown in this chapter
and I mean A LOT

If you are sensitive to the warning above , you may want to skip this chapter..

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku just posted and image

( Couldn't find the owner of it but credits to them )

Thank you , @Froppy_Tsuyu for accompanying me and agreeing to go to the All Might theme park with me!

10.1k likes ❤️ Comments 💬 Shares 📨

Comments :

@Froppy_Tsuyu : It was really nice hanging out with you , Midoriya! Kero

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : Same , @Froppy_Tsuyu ! We should hang out more!

@IceAndFire_Shoto : Are you implying that hanging out with a frog is better than handing out with me...? @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : Ah , of course not, @IceAndFire_Shoto , I like hanging out with everyone equally!

@GEMGD_Katsuki : WHAT DO YOU MEAN EQUALLY?!? I SHOULD BE THE BEST PERSON TO HANG OUT WITH YOU NERD!!!

@Cellophane_Hanta :

Aizawa Sensei : Allows them to use their phones

* Comment section sweats *

@GEMGD_Katsuki : @Cellophane_Hanta , YOU BETTER WATCH YOU BACK YOU FUCKING FLEXIBLE TAPE DISPENSER-

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : HAHAHAH-
@Cellophane_Hanta , RIP.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : I'm guessing you guys went to an All Might theme park....

WITHOUT ME!!!
NONSENSE , ABSOLUTELY NONSENSE-

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou : @Chargebolt_Kaminari , Calm down , Kamibro- We can go to an All Might theme park if you want to.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : HAHAHAHAH- @ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou I'm pretty sure that's not what the dumb charging wire meant.

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage : I don't like it. It's way too bright. And with Midoriya smiling too- It's like your putting me right close to the sun.

@Tentacole_Mezo : @Tsukuyomi_Fumikage , That's just overreacting. Sure the background is bright and cheerful and Midoriya's smile is too but not sure if it's as bright as the sun though.

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi : I don't like it.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : @InsomniaHere_Hitoshi , what are you? The new straightforward , emotionless and monotone Todoroki?

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi : Shut up you fucking Pikachu wannabe dumbass bitch.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Dang bro , you woke up ok the wrong side of the bed or shit?