Shadow Izuku AU - @LapisBlueDraws ✓ (34)

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ posted an image

( Art above is by tunafishprincess on Twitter )

Introducing Shadow Deku! You can choose to partake Hero Deku as a hero or a villain in this Alternative Universe.

Okay so I kept on trying to think of another Alternative Universe for me to draw and it started with me just checking my comments as per usual and saw someone requested me to draw Kurogiri out of nowhere. And this is how this AU was created.

Adorable Kurogiri and Hero Deku moment where Kurogiri acts as Hero Deku's parental figure. Take it or leave it-

Also when I said that you can partake Hero Deku as a hero or a villain means that Hero Deku can be Kurogiri's assistant and ended up betraying the villains/just having a very similar Kurogiri quirk and becomes a hero that way or do the obvious, be one of them.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓
@Kurogiri12

300.1k likes ❤️
34.5k comments 💬
32.3k shares 📨

Comments :

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : If you asked me to choose between a wholesome alternative universe like this and all the other villain X me ships then it would be too easy of a choice.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : Deku-kun looks so adorable! Wearing a similar child version of Kurogiri's suit and helping to clean.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : Midoriya in the second one didn't even wear his jacket properly with him not putting his hands in the sleeves- Why is that such an adorable behaviour-

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Don't even get me started with how Kurogiri seems like such a dad or a mom- Helping him with his tie. I change my mind, I want plushies of these two!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Shadow Midoriya is holding a cat too in the second one. Is he helping it or is it theirs?

@LeagueVillains : You heroes always expect the best of the best huh? With that habit, you'll never see the reality of this dang of a world.

@Overhaul : I don't think the habit of scratching your neck is any better than that.

@LeagueVillains : Your one to talk. You won't even touch a piece of paper without your gloves. I don't have the annoying habit of yours now do I?

@Overhaul : At least I can grab or hold on to things without having to worry about disintegrating it or them.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Now isn't that just uncalled for. Don't worry Shigaraki, just grab some artist gloves then your good.

@Cremation : Why don't you care about me- I have very concerning scars and staples around my body and I haven't been questioned much about them.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I've asked you about them so what you are saying is a lie you needy but dangerous villain.

@GrapeJuice_Minoru ✓ : What type of dangerous do you mean, Midoriya?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : The dangerous vibe that all the students emit when they see you trying to mess with me. Unless you want me to show you what it means, Mineta?

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : What have you all done to him- My one and only love was corrupted by all of you demons.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Are you sure that your not a part of the ' demons ' who corrupted the angel too? I mean, you have a pretty demonic personality.

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Shut the fuck up you bratty Pikachu bitch.

@Kurogiri12 : Are you perhaps interested to go on a date, Midoriya?

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : My guy, how old even are you? You're a nomu type of thing.

@Kurogiri12 : I wasn't talking about myself going on a date with Midoriya of course. I was thinking of maybe... Shigaraki?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : If it's clear that I'm not agreeing to go on dates with my classmates or upperclassmen then it should be clear on what my answer is gonna be.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : Is Midoriya on drugs or something? Where did he suddenly get his sass and confidence from and why do I kinda like that-

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : Because the tea is just magnificent. Midoriya truly is a special teenager isn't he, Eraserhead...

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ : Yes he is and that's why he is going to be a great hero one day. Most definitely going to pass your rank.

@Hawks_Keigo. ✓ : And here comes another reason for me to court Midoriya... Try not to get too jealous of our future marriage alright, Aizawa?

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ : Don't ' Aizawa ' me you dumbass Hawk, it's Eraserhead to you. Also, don't get too cocky or confident in your ' prediction ' of being married to Midoriya.

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : At least my age gap isn't over 10 years, old man. Can't believe they still let someone like you teach a class. Grumpy, old and sarcastic as heck.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : At least Mr Aizawa doesn't have your playboy like and annoying traits...

@Kurogiri12 : Now that I think about it, it would be nice to have someone like Midoriya to be my little student of sorts. Being accompanied by the hero in training seems to be what a lot of people crave, including Tomura Shigaraki himself.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Wait what- Shigaraki does that? I should've guessed, to be honest- I would admire how much Kurogiri can deal with all these chaotic villains that sometimes act like brats but I have my ginormous harem to deal with already.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : Kid or toddler Midoriya in a suit though- That would be incredibly adorable.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : Kid Midoriya going to a party of such and just wearing a kid version tuxedo. Wobbling around among all the adults.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : That would be too adorable for anybody in the world- Maybe except All For One but-

@Chronostasis : So us villains can ask the hero in training out too?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Apparently but you have to make sure Midoriya agrees to it first. Yes, that's a tip for a villain because he's most likely the one to go on a date/hang out with Midoriya and he's one of the not annoying ones. ( Kaminari )

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Geez man-

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ :

Ratings
-Hero Deku = This is the best thing you've ever done.
-Villains = I don't care at all.
-Other Hero In Trainings' = This is adorable.
-Pro Hero/Hero = I don't care, all I do is fight.
-Me = Drama.

-Show More Comments

--

Oh hey, I finished this chapter-

It's like 11:20 right now and I'm incredibly tired. Tomorrow is Sunday so that means free day, yay.

I also want to say that the support on this book in amazing so far. We're so close to 1k votes now with over 900 votes. 26.5k reads and over 1k comments.

I'm gonna try and stay up to make preparations for the next chapter of Healer Hero In Training. While I'm doing that means I can read comments while I'm making notes.

:)

--