3k Votes Special

@Not_Shigaraki posted a caption

Wtf is going on with almost everybody liking a hero in training? Give the guy a fucking break.

Comments:

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : The fact that this was on my for you page tho- I stand this comment.

@DekuFanboy ✓ : Yes, it would be nice to see Hero Deku have a break from everything once in a while.

@HatsumeHandaHere : Out of topic but nice username.

@Not_Shigaraki : @HatsumeHandaHere thanks.

@Chargebolt_Denki ✓ : Are you actually not Shigaraki or are you an alt account of @LeagueLeader ?

@Not_Shigaraki : Tag a villain on my post why don't you?

@Chargebolt_Denki ✓ : But I just did?

@IrisKnights17 : Someone. . . Get him some fucking help.

@AkifusaMiyo3569 : It's too late for that now. Very.

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : A big understatement above me is what that is. He's been brain-dead since the start of U.A.

@HatsumeHandaHere : How did he pass the final exam again?

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : I do not know.

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : Nobody does.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I'm pretty sure Yaoyorozu-san kindly offered to tutor him and many others in class. She really is a Miracle worker.

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : You know it's bad when Hero Deku even indirectly agree to the statement.

@Not_Shigaraki : Are you mentally okay? @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@Not_Shigaraki : Not saying it as someone who can help considering I've got my own issues but as someone who's moral requires them to ask about someone else so I won't overthink it throughout the whole week.

Probably didn't make sense.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I've been doing pretty well, I'd say! Thank you for checking in on me and I hope you get through whatever you're going through!

@Not_Shigaraki : Nice.

@HatsumeHandaHere : New platonic ship coming up that competes with DekuFanboy and Hero Deku??

@Not_Shigaraki : You shippers with your art of shipping that goes by the code, 'If they've talked to each other once, it's a ship.'

@DekuFanboy ✓ : Are you a fan of Hero Deku as well? @Not_Shigaraki

@Not_Shigaraki : Firstly, he's still only a hero in training which is one of the few reasons that surprised me when I saw his big fanbase. Secondly, I couldn't care less about the hero industry's good and crap.

@Isomnia_Hitoshi ✓ : So anti-hero?

@Not_Shigaraki : Neutral. I don't give a shit to both sides.

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : Revelry of the dark.

@Not_Shigaraki : And that does not make sense. But who am I to care unless I want to be ambushed by a bunch of fans.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Self-aware, doesn't give a crap, caring in a unique way, has a good starting relationship with Midoriya, hates Kaminari for his dumb ass. . .

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Why are so high on my favourite list and I've just known about your existence like a minute ago?

@Not_Shigaraki : You have a poor choice of people if I really am that high up in your list already.