Yo Shindo - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ (21)

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ posted an image.

( Couldn't find the artist of the picture above but credits to them )

Thank you so much @LapisBlueDraws ✓ for making this art for me! I agree that Yo Shindo is underrated too.

@HeroGrand_Yo ✓

210.7k likes ❤️
19.3k comments 💬
24.2k shares 📨

Comments :

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : I'm quite proud of it actually , the black and while manga style worked out better than expected.

@HeroGrand_Yo ✓ : I'm so honoured that you think I'm underrated , Midoriya! We should hang out more often , training perhaps. I am a third year after all.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : Deku , are you trying to make me go crazy?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Geez Kacchan. If you didn't want to see my post then turn of your notifications for me or just unfollow me.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : And lose my spot of the first person to ever follow you? HAH- You must be joking right now.

@HeroGrand_Yo ✓ : Why would you think Midoriya is trying to make you go crazy anyways? It's just some very well done fanart. You spike for hair angry blonde.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido ✓ : The two boys behind though- Bakugo trying to contain his urge of murdering someone while Todoroki is just shocked.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : Oh , your that guy from the entrance exam. I personally really like your quirk , I think it's so manly but at the same time , I personally hate you. No offence.

@HeroGrand_Yo ✓ : None taken I guess you shark boy. Hair for brains if I remember is what spikey boy called you.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : So technically another Shinso but way more energetic and nicer I guess.

@TurtleNeck_Tatami ✓ : He's anything but nice towards everybody except for Midoriya. You want to talk to him properly? Talk to him when he's around Midoriya which is very rare due to not being in the same school WHICH IS ALSO ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO KETSUBUTSU , MIDORIYA!!

@GaleForce_Inasa ✓ : I still think Midoriya should come to Shiketsu since it's standards are certainly higher than Ketsubutsu if he wants to leave UA.

@Sisicross_Seiji ✓ : Yes and if he does , he already know a few second years in Shiketsu , allowing him to have a big boost to the top of his class easily.

@Eraseead_Shota ☕︎ : I don't get why you students from other school think Midoriya will be leaving UA for some other school.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : I'm not the only one who noticed that Bakugo went completely quiet so he doesn't somehow do something that Midoriya wouldn't like and get scolded at , right?