Cosplaying - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ (51)

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ posted a picture.

(Art by @tivolart from Twitter)

Is it cosplaying if I only wear the spiderman suit? Though, Spiderman doesn't really show any aspects of his identity so I suppose it's fine.

Thank you, @TheStars_Agency ✓ for this amazing custom made Spiderman suit!

Comments:

@TheStars_Agency ✓ : We are glad that you liked the suit, Hero Deku! We look forward to work with you more in the future. 🌟

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : Aoyama?

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Forget about the guy that's probably never coming on this app again even though you'd expect him to be on here 24/7, LOOK AT MIDORIYA!

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : That's an oddly long name.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : How can Midoriya look hot in anything he wears? What was God thinking when he made Midoriya?

@RedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : Us suffering from nosebleeds. That's what.

@Insomnia_Hitoshi ✓ : *Everyone

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : I thought Midoriya was suppose to be with the League-

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : Midoriya is so hot and for what?

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : When did you get so many piercings on your ear, Midoriya?

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : What's the fucking deal with that crazy thing on your ear, Deku? It makes you look stupid.

@HatsumeHandaHere : Of course! Count on those two who might I add, have been dead for a while to notice Hero Deku's earring.

@DekuFanboy ✓ : You look amazing, Hero Deku! The glowing effects and lighting is so impressive!

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : I swear to the God of Death that the angel's smirk can kill anyone.

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : If by blood loss, yeah. Definitely. I'm surprised Hero Chargebolt hasn't already.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Don't worry. He's making his way to death's door currently by that method of dying.

@ClassPresident_Tenya ✓ : Is Kaminari-kun with you at the moment, Sero-kun?

@HatsumeHandaHere : I like how he's more concerned about Hero Cellophane being with Hero Chargebolt than Hero Chargebolt's condition at the moment.

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : He finally learnt.

@GrapeJuice_Minoru ✓ : The suit's skintight, right? @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@Creati_Momo ✓ : Who let him comment again?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Yeah, he's with me. In the middle of the process of dying currently. Why? @ClassPresident_Tenya ✓