Candy Apples - @TheStars_Agency ✓ (20)

@TheStars_Agency ✓ posted an image.

The Sports Festival truly was amazing , wasn't it? Hero Deku and Eri-chan's relationship is very precious in our opinion , what do you think?

Thank you @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ and @EriChan ✓ for agreeing to be the models of the post above.

334.6k likes ❤️
100.3k comments 💬
172k shares 📨

Comments :

@EriChan ✓ : Woah! The picture came out so good! You guys did such a good job. Candy Apples are delicious , thank you Deku-kun for showing me them!

@Watergun_Kota ✓ : EH!? I thought we were cool , Eri-chan! Why didn't you invite me too?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : It's of course as always an honour to be a model of one of your many amazing posts. This time was specially fun since I got to do it with Eri-chan!

@Watergun_Kota ✓ : Deku!! I want to take a picture with you! It's not fair that Eri got to do it and I can't!

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : Get in line you devil of a kid. None of us have gotten to take a picture with Deku yet while Eri just got lucky.

@Watergun_Kota ✓ : I don't get why Deku likes you. Your so mean and your selfish!

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : HAH!? YOU LITTLE BRAT LISTEN HERE! I AM DEKU'S FIRST AND BEST FRIEND SO DON'T THINK YOU CAN JUST GO AROUND AND SAYING THAT!!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Kacchan! You can't be so rude to a child! Plus your getting mad for no reason at all. Kota-kun only wanted to take a picture with me.
@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : One more scolding from Midoriya , Bakugo is gonna lose it for sure. C'mon Midoriya!

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : You look so manly , MidoBro , so does Eri-chan! We should take do a photoshoot too!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : This is turning to like yesterday where we were fighting over who had the best quirk- Now we're fighting fro a photoshoot with Midoriya.

@Watergun_Kota ✓ : NO! I'm taking a picture with Deku so screw off you class 1-A students! You all get to see Deku everyday already.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Eh!? You can't say that to other people Kota-kun! Don't worry , I'll take a photoshoot with you if you really want to.

@EriChan ✓ : I want to take a picture again too please , Deku!

@PinkyDanceMachine_Pinky ✓ : It's never going to be our turn if Deku just gets swarmed by kids asking him to take a photoshoot with him-

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : For once , I hate kids-
WAIT YOUR TURN!

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : The most requested photoshoot with Midoriya is for me and him so let's just give the media what they want so they can stop bothering us , don't you think Midoriya?

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : YOU ICY HOT , USING THE STATEMENT OF BEING THE NUMBER ONE'S HERO CHILD TO TAKE A PHOTOSHOOT WITH THE NERD FIRST!!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Well Todoroki isn't wrong Kacchan.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : HAH! The ship that lasted the longest is IzuOcha so suck that Daddy Issues! You too Angry Pomeranian! And everyone too!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : So the ship that's worked on the most is BakuDeku , the most popular ship is TodoDeku because Todoroki is the son of the number one hero and IzuOcha is the longest lasting ship with Midoriya. Sad that I'm not on the list-

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : Aren't we all just sad that we're not on the list? I'm surprised BakuDeku is actually a top ship really- Guess I can't be since he was one of the three who first joined the harem-

@HatsumeHandaHere : Eri-chan looks so adorable! While Hero Deku just looks like his usual angelic self-

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : We should take a photoshoot together , Eri-chan and Midoriya! A lot of people see us as her heroes y'know!

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Everyone is just using every single thing to take a photoshoot with Midoriya.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : Let's be honest here , Sero. If we had a full proof reason to do anything with Midoriya, we would take that chance as quick as possible.

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : We're side characters , aren't we?

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : Yes , we are but Tokoyami was a side characters and he just flew up to the top as the first person to be asked out on a date by Midoriya.

@SugarMan_Rikido ✓ : So your saying that we have a chance to just fly up to where Tokoyami or at least be a character who shows up some time.

@Anima_Koji ✓ : I've commented before but it just always in the more comments section.

-Show More Comments

--

This stupid chapter only has 700+ words. I am so disappointed in myself of myself right now- How to manage time?

I'll try to make it up by posting tomorrow which is usually a break day for me but- YEAH.

--