𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 - @𝙐𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮_𝙊𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙤 (7)

@Uravity_Ochako just posted an image

( Art above is by Paulinaapc on DeviantArt )

I took inspiration from @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku 's post! This art I found is so amazing! Please do give them the attention they deserve!

17.9k likes ❤️
1.6k comments 💬
213 shares 📨

Comments :

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : I'm honoured to have you be inspired by me and the art truly is amazing!

@Uravity_Ochako : Ah , Deku-kun! Don't be so modest! It was your idea after all , I wouldn't have noticed I had so many fanart made by so many talented people if it wasn't you. 

@IceAndFire_Shoto : I don't see inspiration , I see stolen only.

@GEMGD_Katsuki : For once I agree with Icey Hot. iNspIrAtion MY ASS PINK CHEEKS! YOUR JUST DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION!!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : Kacchan , Todoroki , that's a little too rude you two!

@IceAndFire_Shoto : Your telling me someone copying your amazing idea is okay? Midoriya , your technically supporting people who copy others.

@Uravity_Ochako : Please , your just jealous that I got Izuku's attention you " I use my real name as my hero name because I can't bother myself to think of one instead " You as well blonde puffball that has anger issues.

@GEMGD_Katsuki : YOU LITTLE *****

@GEMGD_Katsuki has been temporarily banned from UA Insta from cussing too much for one week.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru : URARAKA , YOUR SO ADORABLE IN THAT FANART!! EEEE!!!!!

@Creati_Momo : Oh god , Hagakure fainted... I'm currently busy right now and can't take care of her for now... Can someone else help me?

@Uravity_Ochako : I'll take care of her , @Creati_Momo . It was technically my fault she ended up in her current state.

@Can'tStopTwinkling_Yuga : I have arrived!!~~

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : Out of everybody I would think you would be the first person to make an account on this app.

@Can'tStopTwinkling_Yuga : I would have been the first person to make an account if it wasn't for you traitors not telling me about this app! ✨

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : Sensei literally made an announcement of it before the app even was made and opened for students to go in.

@Can'tStopTwinkling_Yuga : Still , you all should have reminded me! ✨

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : I'm don't even know what to say anymore...

@Chagebolt_Kaminari : So Midoriya , when are you and Sero hanging out? Can I tag along?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @Chagebolt_Kaminari , We're going at 3p.m. today and for the second question you should ask Sero that.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : @Chagebolt_Kaminari , Answer is no. If you wanted to hang out with Midoriya then you should've asked earlier.

@Chagebolt_Kaminari : Geez man. Your still in the Hitoshi Shinso faze I'm guessing.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou : @Chargebolt_Kaminari , you really aren't scared of Serobro , huh? Even after he almost killed you... I tried.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido : Poor Kirishima , he's just trying to be the shield to their problems but NOPE.

@TailMan_Ojiro : Nice fanart.

@Chagebolt_Kaminari : Dang dud , you really are just a vanilla. Plain and simple.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : Well duh dumbass. He saw the post so of course he's gonna write a comment about it. Why would he read all the comments to see what's happening either way?

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage : I don't like the fanart. Why did I get recommended this?

@Tentacole_Mezo : @Tsukuyomi_Fumikage , I mean you are in the class 1-A group in UA
Insta and you probably followed Uraraka so yeah.

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage : Yes for the first one , no for the second one. I've only followed Midoriya , you , Jirou and Shinso.

@Chagebolt_Kaminari : Ah! So your Shinso but follow people on UA Insta edition! @Tsukuyomi_Fumikage

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido : Actually , who hasn't made an account yet in class 1-A?

@ClassPresident_Tenya : If I'm correct , Koda is the only person left in class 1-A who hasn't made an account yet and if he did he hasn't join the group and show up in our posts yet.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido : Ah! The chosen to be mute one that talks to animals. I'm not surprised that he was the one who hasn't made an account yet.

@Froppy_Tsuyu : I'll go and remind Koda about UA Insta to see if he wants to join or not. I'll report back to Momo he's answer.

@Creati_Momo : Ah , great! Then we can make sure nobody is left behind of UA Insta anymore!

@Can'tStopTwinkling_Yuga : If you all came up with that idea sooner then I wouldn't have been so late you know. ✨

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : Oh god...

-Show more comments

--

This one is way more shorter than the others but what do you expect?

Most of the stories on Wattpad you read is where Ochako is a bit*h and people don't seem to like her a lot-

I personally don't have a problem with her but you gotta think about the readers sometime.

Also I have a new book out , it's called
Hero In The Future.

It's a Fem!Izuku book so if your interested please do go check it out.

Comments I always read and votes I always internally thank for.

--