Different Worlds - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ (44)

WARNING!
Healer Hero In Training spoilers are included. If you plan on reading the book soon or you haven't finished it yet, please do continue to read with caution.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku made a caption.

Now that the secret is out and I got permission to address this. Yes, there is another Izuku Midoriya. After an experimental accident, it somehow caused another me to turn up. A female me to be exact.

Female Izuku claims she is from another world where everyone is the same apart from me, including how I got into UA, my relationships with others and my personal life. Though, she also claims that only Kaminari is somewhat of a simp. I wish that were the case for me too.

She is only aware of what happens till the Sports Festival. Perhaps the timeline is different?

Either way, I created an account for her to enjoy for the time being. Please do welcome her with warm arms until she leaves our world.

@HealerStudent_Izuku

409.3k likes ❤️
31.2k comments 💬
21.6k shares 📨

Comments :

@HealerStudent_Izuku : Why are so many people sharing this? It's just a caption.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : To get the word out into the country more! @HealerStudent_Izuku

@HealerStudent_Izuku : Right...

@ManlyRedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : I haven't seen you yet, though I bet your pretty.  @HealerStudent_Izuku

@Chargebolt_Denki ✓ : I mean, it's a female version of our Midoriya so of course she's going to be pretty.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : *Shoto's Midoriya and yes. I bet she is very pretty.

@HealerStudent_Izuku : Sorry but I can't-
THE HELL?! Even Endeavour 2.0 simps for you? @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : Female and normal Midoriya acts different. Noted.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : I like this Deku.

@HealerStudent_Izuku : Katsuki? Does he call you Deku? Like, useless? In my world, he calls me Midori. @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Woah! That's a cute nickname! And yes, he calls me Deku, starting when we were kids. It's actually my hero name too. I want the word Deku to change it's original meaning, ' useless ' to
' you can do it '!

@HealerStudent_Izuku : Mr Yamada would definitely love you. He's been bugging me to be somewhat like you ever since father.

@LeagueLeader : Hah? Father? @HealerStudent_Izuku

@HealerStudent_Izuku : A person I don't know, great! Who the flip are you? @LeagueLeader

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : I will repeat myself, I like this Deku.

@Kurogiri12 : Ah, so you weren't at USJ?

@HealerStudent_Izuku : OHH- You guys are those smart villains that somehow broke into USJ and created the USJ incident? Yeah, no. I wasn't there, sadly and luckily.

@LeagueLeader : I like this hero brat too.

@HealerStudent_Izuku : Hero brat? Deku? What's with all these weird as flip nicknames?

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Hero brat is because Midoriya is a big fan of All Might. Like very big. Deku is just a nickname really.

@HealerStudent_Izuku : First, wow. Male Izuku and me are very and I mean very different. I don't enjoy heroes as much, that's for sure. Secondly, hi Shinso.