@𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙩𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙝𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙪_𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 - 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 (6)

Warning : This chapter includes cusses

If you are sensitive to the warning above , you may want to skip the chapter.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku updated their profile picture

( Couldn't find the original owner of the picture above but credits to them )

This is so cool!! Thank you to to Yui-chan for drawing this for me! I can't believe people are so talented!!

20.3k likes ❤️
2.7k comments 💬
500 shares 📨

Comments :

@Uravity_Ochako : I agree Deku-kun! It looks amazing!! But who's Yui-chan? I never heard you talk about this girl before.

@GEMGD_Katsuki : WHO IS THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON NAMED YUI NERD?!?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @Uravity_Ochako , @GEMGD_Katsuki , Yui-chan is a fan. She said her name when she sent me this fanart.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou : Your so lucky to get so many fanart Midobro , Ive seen so many fanart for you and it's so manly of you to show them on your account!!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : Thank you so much , @ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou . I'm grateful for all my fans! Not showing at least some of them would just be rude.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : Wow , I don't see Todoroki. Wonder where the boy went or did he already make a move.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : Make a move? @PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : Oh , hey loverboi. How's it like avoiding death from Bakugo and Todoroki?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : It's nice so far crazy pink skinned living being that spits toxic stuff that melts stuff.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Don't tell me your gonna turn into that purple haired insomniac now Sero.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : Nevermind , shut up.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou : @CellophaneMAN_Hanta , calm down bro. Are you sure your good?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : Yes , I'm pretty sure I'm not a 4 year old Kirishima.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : He's just worried about you Sero! Please don't be mean to Kirishima. Maybe we should turn the hang out into a group hang out instead to clear your mind?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku , Don't change anything  , if you do I'll continue this mean streak.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido ; @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku , PLEASE MIDORIYA!! I DONT LIKE THIS SERO!! BRING THE ORIGINAL BACK TO US!!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku , I disagree. You should instead just call the whole hang out off for being mean in the first place.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou : @Chargebolt_Kaminari , Don't make Serobro more mad Kamibro!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Like I care about that soy sauce haired 16 year old who doubles as a tape dispenser.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : Want kind of flowers do you want , Kaminari?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Why?

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : For your funeral , duh. You think you will survive after that comment?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : With Aizawa Sensei as our teacher , I can believe anything.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : That's not a bad thought actually. Sensei would most likely stop him before you even get a scratch.

@Creati_Momo : Todoroki is actually visiting his family today so that's why he isn't here if you guys are wondering.

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi : Good. Can he do that everyday?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Speaking of the insomniac...

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi : You were speaking of me , Kaminari?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Okay what the fuck happened to that man. For some reason , this man is scarier than the original...

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : Same here Kaminari... Midoriya? Did you do something to him?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : What do you mean @PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido ? I don't remember doing anything to Shinsou.

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi : Actually Midoriya , want to hang out with me tomorrow? I heard a new cafe opened around the corner!

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : Midoriya says no. Mainly because he's hanging out with me tomorrow so stop dreaming.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : You can't convince me that Sero and Shinsou did not switch personalities. Like what the HELL?!?

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : I for once agree with the dumb Pikachu. Did they get hit with a personality switch quirk or something?

@InvisibleGirl_Toru : Midoriya!! You look so cute in that picture!! It's so aesthetic as well!! We really need to re think of that magazine idea we had last time!

@Uravity_Ochako : Isn't this just art though?
@InvisibleGirl_Toru

@InvisibleGirl_Toru : We can still showcase them! We just need to put credits and boom , one section of the magazine is already thought out!

@Tentacole_Mezo : Has anyone seen Tokoyami? He isn't in his dorm and he isn't answering to my messages. I need him to give me back my notebook.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ahsido : Wow , did Tokoyami go and visit his parents as well?

@Creati_Momo : I'm not sure what happened with Tokoyami , I only know about Todoroki since he informed me earlier.

@ClassPresident_Tenya : I'll inform Sensei about Tokoyami not being here and not informing the class president and vice president.

@AllMight_Toshinori ☺︎ : Ah , Young Midoriya! You have such talented fans indeed. I especially like how determined they made you look.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @AllMight_Toshinori ☺︎ , ALL MIGHT!! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON MY POST!!

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejirou : I almost forgot Midobro was a little crazy All Might fan.

- Show more comments

--

Hi.

Bye.

--