Energetic Duo - @TheStars_Agency ✓ (22)

@TheStars_Angency ✓ posted an image

( Could not find the artist of the picture above but credits to them ) Also Izuku doesn't have his red shoes-

The Energetic Duo is what we call this photoshoot!

Thank you to @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ and @Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ for agreeing to be being the models of this post.

327.2k likes ❤️
94.1k comments 💬
183k shares 📨

Comments :

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : I can't believe the first person to take a photoshoot with Midoriya was him. Not even Kota , just him-

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Midoriya , what did he do to you? Did he force you into this? Tell me.

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : I would think if anyone was gonna force him to do it was Bakugo but he kinda... Uh., Yeah. If not Bakugo then maybe Shinso would brainwash him into doing it.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : Actually , where did Bakugo go? I haven't seen him in any of Midoriya's posts yet.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Yes... I wonder where he went... Midoriya totally didn't pull the last straw and did something that completely silent him.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Look , Midoriya! Our photoshoot turned out so good! Thanks again for letting me go first. Also thank you @TheStars_Agency ✓ for inviting us.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I agree Kaminari , it did turn out very good. Also no problem , Kaminari. And also thank you for inviting us in the first place , @TheStars_Agency ✓

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Midoriya , what did you do to Bakugo?

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : I doubt that you don't know , SeroBro. I bet you've been waiting for this day since forever.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Uh.. I kinda just blocked him temporarily. Guess Kacchan was getting on my nerves and I wasn't thinking much about it that time.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : FINALLY A BACKBONE! Midoriya you should act like that to everybody who gets on your nerves apart from me.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Don't encourage that kind of Midoriya- I just want Midoriya to be the angel he is and him being mine then I'm good.

@PhantomTheif_Neito ✓ : Like I'm gonna let you do that before me. If you really want to try and do that then I suggest you look out for villains and ' unfortunate
accidents '

@BattleFist_Itsuka ✓ : Geez. You just came in here and just fell in love with Midoriya immediately. Sure he's good looking but that quick , Monoma?

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : You seem very happy in that picture , Midoriya. Would you be as happy as that if we had a photoshoot together?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Of course , Tokoyami! I'll see what I can do to make that into reality!

@RealSteel_Tetsutetsu ✓ : And there goes Tokoyami again. Getting an easy shortcut to a photoshoot with Midoriya. How does he do it? I wish I knew. If I did I would be cuddling Midoriya to my heart's content right now.

@LeagueLeader : They were not wrong. They do look like their Energy is endless. One's energy is to make Midoriya his while the other one's energy is to try to be the best hero while also trying to avoid being raped. Nice, I guess...

@ShapeShifter : THAT ISN'T FAIR!! I'm a villain and I can't even take a photoshoot with Izu-kun. What a rip off.

@Cremation : I'm not gonna lie. I really really really REALLY want a photoshoot with the little hero.

@HeroGrand_Yo ✓ : I actually got an email to be models from a model agency actually , Midoriya! Mind being my partner , Midoriya?

@Cremation : Nevermind , I need one. I NEED ONE. I swear when you technically ' fall in love ' with a hero in training , it shows so many downsides of being a villain.

@ShapeShifter : I wish I could just kidnap Izu-kun and take a nice picture together but one , Izu-kun would most likely try to attack me and two , Eraserhead always guards his dorm room 24/7 when Izu-kun's in there.

@Overhaul : I can easily lure the hero in training into my trap , I just need to find the right timing. Also , your face expression is cute. I'll give you that.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : And welcoming another villain to the Midoriya Harem. We all know this is a harem now , let's be honest here.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : Eh... I guess your right Hagakure. I mean , a lot of people likes Deku-kun , not even counting his fan girls and boys since Deku-kun likes both gender. I think...

@Cremation : He better likes both gender or males because I'm gonna fight to be with him even if he doesn't.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : I'm pretty sure Midoriya likes boys. Right , Midoriya? @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : EH!? Where did you guys get that idea?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Maybe it's because you said Todoroki is the most good looking person you've ever seen and some other villain which BY THE WAY you still need to reveal AND also most of your harem are boys so you don't really have a choice to be honest.

@DekuFanboy ✓ : I've missed so much on you , Hero Deku! I feel so disappointed in myself that I forgot my password. I'm so glad UA Insta staff could help me out since I have over 100k followers including Hero Deku which by the way is SO AMAZING!! Tha K you again!

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : I was wondering where you were , @DekuFanboy ✓

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Amazing job at reaching 100k as well! I love all your cosplays by the way , @DekuFanboy ✓

@DekuFanboy ✓ : Hero Deku just tagged me.... Am I in heaven? I love it here so much.

@Chronostasis : Yep , you killed him. He just tagged you , what's the big deal really? Guess I can never get it since I'm not a
' fanboy'

@TengaiHekiji : Just imagine Overhaul giving you multiple praises. Then you most likely will know what it feels like.

@SugarMan_Rikido ✓ : I seem to always be late for the party in the comments section. If only villains and heroes could actually have peace for one and just have a party full of desserts and such.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : I want that to happen so much- I wish it was as easy as asking Momo to make a piece of paper.

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : Wow , even Overhaul now , Midoriya? Are you intentionally doing this or not?

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : You think Sherlock?

-Show More Comments

--

I'm tired , I want to die and I just want to end this day.

At least I finished this and gonna post this on Sunday so a double post there and yes it's way past my sleep time when I finished writing this but since I decided to double post tomorrow, I'll do it.

So finishing this on Saturday and posting it on Sunday with another chapter of UA Insta as well. Good Luck to future me because I'm going to go and pass out now.

Also book coming out possibly soon so look out for that and night I guess-

Also what's your hunch on which villain Izuku thinks is ' good looking ' ?

--