New Follower - @DekuFanboy (13)

@DekuFanboy just posted a caption.

THANK YOU @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku FOR FOLLOWING ME!!!

#HeroDekuIsTheBest

Comments :

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I had to after you have me so many nice compliments!

@DekuFanboy : HERO DEKU IS SO NICE!!

@HeroDekuFanGirl437 : EH?!? HERO DEKU , CAN YOU FOLLOW ME PLEASE!?

@DekuFanboy : Oh hell no- I'm the first one to be followed by Hero Deku who's not in UA and I'll always be the one- SHOO!!

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓: That's so manly to follow a fan who really supports you , MidoBro! @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : And you followed someone who's possessive of their new tittle- Kinda like Bakugo with his tittle of being your first friend and him knowing you the longest. It's stupid.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Eh? Their not possessive , Sero! They just are protective of their tittle...

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Like that word changes anything. You don't even follow that many people , also meaning you don't even follow all of us. I'm saying that because you didn't follow me.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : HAH! Midoriya followed me so that means I'm special.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : I bet you begged him or some shit.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : HAH?!? YOU FOLLOWED THE DUMB PIKACHU AND THIS FANBOY BUT NOT ME!? IM GONNA KILL YOU , YOU SHITTY NERD!!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : EH?!? BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT MY PITIFUL FOLLOW-

@IceAndHot_Shoto ✓ : Being someone who Midoriya followed WITHOUT having to beg or do anything just feels so nice.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : Midoriya didn't follow me but still , Izuku when are you taking those type of sporty pictures?

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : Your really into him like the others now , eh? Thought you said you would never?

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : I am but seriously , who wouldn't after seeing this picture?

( Credits goes to @wengwengchim on twitter )

He looks hot , what do you want me to do!?

@Cremation : Meh , he looks hot. I agree but I like the terrified and sexy type better. Considering someone who's a top and one of the most powerful villain.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : Let's just act like a villain had just not replied to my comment. Guess we have different taste.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Wait , so did you see the Bunny art of Midoriya then? @Cremation