DadMight - @LapisBlueDraws ✓ (25)

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ posted an image

( Could not find the artist of the picture above but credits to them )

All Might has favourites and you can't change my mind. Hero Deku protection squad!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓
@AllMight_Toshinori ✓

215.8k likes ❤️
23.2k comments 💬
39k shares 📨

Comments :

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I love your work so much but I don't think All Might would like me that much!

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : Don't lie , All Might's secret love child.

@AllMight_Toshinori ✓ : Young Todoroki , we have talked about this before. I'm not Young Midoriya's biological father.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : You can't say that you treating Midoriya better than anyone else and Midoriya's father leaving for a long time because of work isn't suspicious.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Wait a minute...

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Don't listen to the Pokeball boy. It's just one of his stupid theories.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : Your relationship with All Might is so wholesome , Deku-kun! @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : I agree with Uraraka. It's so manly MidoBro! Though I think us hanging out is the most manliest.

@RealSteel_Tetsutetsu ✓ : Anything to do with you is ' of course manly ' , Kirishima. At least that's what you think.

@PhantomTheif_Neito ✓ : Another ' special perk ' Class 1-A gets. It just shows how entitled you all are , thinking that you are the best just because All Might had taught you all before.

@BattleFist_Itsuka ✓ : Stop randomly blabbing stuff just because people got more better stuff than you. Your like a kid who is jealous of another kid who got the latest All Might figurine.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : You also quite sound like the mother of him actually. Do you usually just hang around him to keep him on track? @BattleFist_Itsuka ✓

@Creati_Momo ✓ : I just thought of Midoriya being a pokemon trainer of sort when I read Sero's comment. I think him and his pokemons would have a very wholesome relationship too.

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : Another project has just appeared. Hero Deku as a pokemon trainer.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : That's such a good idea , Yaoyorozu! I am so waiting for that artwork to come out.

@AllMightFan647 : I doubt All Might would ever choose favourites! If so I don't think it would be Hero In Training Deku...

@HatsumeHandaHere : Dude , you just challenged the whole Hero Deku harem / fans which includes me.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : You really don't know when to shut up do you... Might as well be another Kacchan but worse!

@AllMight_Toshinori ✓ : You should calm down , Young Midoriya.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : I think he's too far in now , All Might.

@Cremation : Now , how to make him feel that way towards everybody except me...

@LeagueLeader : Are you serious? You aren't even thinking about making him hate everyone except the whole League , just you?

@Chronostasis : The hero in training most definitely has a big admiration towards All Might so how do you expect to do that?
( Every Villain Deku fan fiction ever : Uh... )

@DekuFanboy : And that's why Hero Deku will never be a villain like all of you! He will do his best to rise up to be the number one pro hero.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Why do you get mad at the All Might Fan anyways , @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : You all get mad when my fans come in and talks to me , dragging me away from all of you so don't be so surprised.

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : Midoriya , it's nice and all that you observe your surroundings very well but I feel like it would be better I'm this kind of situations that you do not do that.

@HeroGrand_Yo ✓ : That porcupine boy in that artwork though is so accurate. Getting jealous for something so simple as that.

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : Wow , Midoriya is even favourited by the former number one hero? Midoriya is even a big fan of All Might too. A little too big of a fan... What about me Midoriya?

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ : Problem Child will forever be MY problem child so if you want him to fan boy over you then continue dreaming you annoying bird.

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : Now now Eraserhead , I don't want to start another fight. I just want to get to know the hero in training , maybe by getting some food of sort with Tsukuyomi too.

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ : In all reality , he's still a hero in training under MY care so I don't think he'll be leaving with you anytime soon.

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : Oh we'll see about that Eraserhead...

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : Midoriya, we haven't hanged out yet ever since the Shie Hassaikai mission.

@NejireChan_Hado ✓ : C'mon Togata , let Amajiki have a chance would you? You know that he has been trying to ask Midoriya out but chickened out in the end.

@Suneater_Tamaki ✓ : Hado , you can't just randomly say that... It's embarassing..

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : I know but it isn't a good challenge without opponents that try their best in everything. Plus , this is a good time for Tamaki here to gain more confidence.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Eh? Tamaki Senpai wants to hang out with me? I would love to!

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : ...

@NejireChan_Hado ✓ : AHAHAH- You just got completely ignored by Midoriya , Togata!

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : Okay , when I said to not observe your surroundings , I didn't mean it in this kind of situation , Midoriya.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : There's still tons of people who haven't gotten to hang out with Midoriya yet and Amajiki , the most shy person in UA beat most people to it.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Oh come on , you didn't have to rub it in our faces...

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ : When can Problem Child's reign of getting me more love competitors end?

-Show More Comments

--

Surprise , you get a chapter early.

Anyways , we have reached over 10k views and over 500 votes. Just over 400 more and we will reach 1000 votes which is quite crazy to think of.

I haven't done DadMight yet and no All Might X Deku isn't a thing here.

By the way , new book is out. It's a Healer Fem Deku book so if your interested then go to my profile page and check it out.
( Yes I'm advertising my book here because most people do it in their books too )

--