Uhh-

I forgot that it was Izuku and Mirio's birthday so. . .

I don't know.

I seriously couldn't find a Mirio birthday fanart by himself

I seriously couldn't find a Mirio birthday fanart by himself. Like without X Tamaki, Eri or Izuku in it. I'm sure there is one somewhere but I'm rushing this right now so this will have to do.

Ideas That I Have For Chapters
(but left on hiatus)

Date - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

-A post about Izuku Midoriya and Tamaki Amajiki's date that was mentioned in (insert chapter's number).

-I'm sure that this chapter many would've love but my mind seriously flashes blank when thinking about the chapter so it may be left on hiatus for. . .a while.

Last Updated: 28 August 2021

Rivalry? - @LapisBlueDraws ✓

-A post addressing Shoto and Katsuki's supposedly rivalry and was suppose to have an ending about how they didn't really have a rivalry. (Or at least not each other's main rivals)

-This would've been a nice chapter too but it of course never made it. Why? Probably felt that it was too good of an ending for Katsuki really.

Last Updated: 5 September

Makes Sense - @LapisBlueDraws ✓

-About the ship with Izuku that makes the most sense in the anime and manga, IzuOcha/OchaDeku.

-I stand by the fact that if Izuku does have a relationship, Ochaco as his partner would make the most sense. Sure, the manga and anime may force the ship rather hard but still.

Ochaco has literally been the only one who showed any romantic interest with Izuku and Izuku only doesn't respond due to the fact that he's busy with U.A.

I respect your opinions but respectfully, my points still stand as literal facts.

Last Updated: 11 September 2021

Halloween Costumes - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku

-Eri and Kota dresses up for halloween and in replicas (in smaller sizes) of Izuku's hero costume. Featuring Mirio and Tamaki. This references to one of the conversations in the Halloween Special chapter.

-A suggestion that I seriously can't write because I'm too stupid.

Last Updated: 12 October 2021

Random Sketch - @LapisBlueDraws ✓

-A sketch left unfinished by Lapis and was finished and posted. Sounds boring

-IzuOcha/OchaDeku because my first attempt was a failure. This one was too as surprising as that can be.

Last Updated: 21 November 2021

Accident - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

-An Uravity fan accidentally sends fanart to the wrong person (Izuku). The green haired boy decided to post it as an appreciation for the amazing artwork.

-I remember reading the comments of when I posted my draft chapters and someone thinking about it as angst. Ended up just being this shit.

Last Updated: 11 February 2022

Dimension Jumper - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

-An original character from the world Demon Slayer gets sent to My Hero Academia when fighting a demon that uses teleportation. Blood art used and this was the result.

-Demon Slayer was the first anime I watched ever. Yes, I was pulled into the anime world by a friend. Hence why I started anime with such a modern one.

Last Updated: 9 December 2021

The Meet Up - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

-Izuku meets up with Lapis and his fanboy. Hatsume was unfortunately busy and couldn't tag along.

-I actually need to finish this one.

Last Updated: 7 July 2022

Birthday Special

-A chapter for my birthday and wanted to do a QnA but was too lazy and paranoid to do so.

-I might do it next year.

Last Updated: - 2022

Love Letters - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓

-A Valentine Special but then I remembered that Valentine Day's not special to me and probably not to many of you either.

-Too much of an introvert to know what happens during Valentine.

Last Updated: 14 February 2022

And that's about it.

Sorry for no actual chapter for their birthdays but it just completely passed through my mind. Second exam's next month and I've got a new tuition. Ton of class drama that I somehow got pulled into.

Nevermind, found one.

I know Mirio gets forgotten on his birthday, Izuku's birthday overshadowing his as they are on the same day so happy birthday Mirio, someone who truly deserves to be a hero

The person that got screwed over so fucking bad-

690 words and part 69 including my draft chapters.