Lost A Bet - PhatomThief_Neito ✓ (45)

@PhantonThief_Neito ✓ posted a picture

A lot of you must be wondering why there isn't a Class A student as Midoriya's guard in this picture

A lot of you must be wondering why there isn't a Class A student as Midoriya's guard in this picture. That's because, we Class B kindly made a bet with Class A and ended up winning.

Now as the obviously better class, we're giving Midoriya a time of his life by spending time with him for four days. Two days being school days and the other two being the weekend. Midoriya is staying at the Class B dorms too to see how much better ours is and how Class A's taste in decorating is nothing compared to ours, ours being the obvious superior one.

I don't know... Midoriya might even ditch those Class A losers and change to our class! Our teacher, Vlad King has taken a liking to his enthusiasm in learning and training so our teacher most certainly wouldn't complain!~

247.2k likes ❤️
27.3k comments 💬
19.7k shares 📨

Comments :

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : It certainly has been a fun experience so far! Too bad Female me had gone already, though.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : I for one am glad that the complete opposite of my Midoriya is gone. And hopefully for long.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : I have to admit, it was sad that she had to go so quickly. I liked acknowledging that the nerd's gender bend hates you as she and my Deku now should, Half and Half.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : *Partially dislike. Don't really know what that means, though.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : Whatever! It technically means hating Icy Hot. I don't see any difference.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : Then you must be blind, Katsuki Bakugo who probably escaped anger management therapy. Maybe even the mental hospital! :)

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : That smile reminds me of that creepy --- dude.

@DekuFanboy ✓ : Wait. You guys bet Hero Deku?!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : About that... Hahah... The weather is nice today, isn't it?

@BattleFist_Itsuka ✓ : They did. Monoma kept pestering about how they're ' pussies ' and how Midoriya is way out of Class A's league and that he should join our class. That's what started this whole charade but I'm not complaining. Midoriya is nice to have around.

@RealSteel_Tetsutetsu ✓ : Yeah! Midoriya is extremely nice and smart! He so kindly helps me with my homework and trains with me!

@ManlyRedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : Aha... Yeah. That's true. Midoriya, how about we train after all of this pass by?

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : I'm more curious on how you got Mr Aizawa to agree to this!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Same here. Who was the person or were the people who went and asked?