Hiatus 2

If you saw my announcement then you know the reason.
If you didn't then let's just simply say lack of motivation and stress.

I'll probably be back sooner or later. It's fun writing these chapters and reading comments motivates me to write more.
This isn't exactly writer's block, it's more like a want to have some time to myself and to think about what I'm planning to do with this book.

I've been invested in my Healer Hero In Training book, liking the concept of it so far and I still have many events and plots to write about which motivates me. Knowing I have something I can follow and something to write about, something about that just motivates me to do more of it.

For UA Insta, I'm starting to run out of content ideas.
By that I mean like the comments.
I know I still have to cover about @--- , All For One and possibly Shota's sudden disappearance but that's all made up on spot and I hate that fact.

Time to myself and to think about what I'm eventually going to do considering this book is enjoyed by many and majority of the people follow me because of this.
It's weird and sad to acknowledge that fact but hey, at least I made it this far, right?

It's probably going to get boring if I continue to drag this.
I have an idea at mind but it's not in a post concept and I want time.

I'll probably post my idea soon after this chapter but it'll be put before this Hiatus chapter so it doesn't confuse people.

-Not_Shigaraki
Sunday, 17th of October

' I'm having a midlife crisis right now. /hj '