5

Before he could respond Janice ran up the stairs. "Janice" I called to her. Looking at Rickey I gave him a sad smile before walking over to Janice. Taking her to the waiting room, I went and grabbed the bag. Taking my phone and keys out the bag, I handed the bag over to her. She took Julius, while I woke up Olivia. Frankie sat her down on the ground. "Baby you're going to stay with grandma tonight. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Okay?" Nodding tiredly, she took Janice's hand. Kissing her head, I gave Janice a thankful smile as she left. Rickey walking in just after she left.

Sitting in my seat again, we stayed in silence for 30 more minutes before the doctor walked in. Looking around he saw Denny and walked over to us. "I'm Dr Flannery, your father has dislocated his shoulder and has massive bruising. He has a small concussion, I will be keeping him in for observation for a day or so, just in case, due to his age. He is currently sleeping so I suggest waiting till tomorrow before visiting"
"Thank you" Denny replied before the doctor walked away.

...

Following the other four boys, Rickey and I drove in silence for a few minutes. "I'm sorry about earlier"
"What do you mean? You have nothing to apologize for. You didn't know my story that's it. I actually am happy that you admitted to me that you don't understand because then we have everything out in the open" sitting back in more silence again, I had just reached the road to our houses when my phone began ringing. Pressing the answer button on my steering wheel, I heard Olivia's sobs. Slamming on my breaks, I swung the car back around. "I'm coming baby... Mummy's coming... I'll be there soon..." The phone then cut out as we hit a dead spot. Speeding up more, I noticed the lights in the rearview mirror.

10 Minutes Later

Getting out of the car, I ran into the house. In the lounge room Noah was yelling at his mum. "Oh look it's the slut" moving closer he almost got to me but he noticed the group of men behind me.
"Get out Noah" Janice sobbed from the couch. Staring him down, my hand twitched. He wasn't backing down. In the hall I heard the door creak and her sobs. That's when I lost it. Slapping him, I pushed him backwards. "I hope to god you didn't hurt my children, I will kill you" I hissed at him.
"You ran back to the brothers. Like you always do. I'm not surprised you're not fucking one of them. I bet she's not even mine just some twisted bastard of yours. Have you told them that Julius isn't even mine" grabbing his hair I pulled him down close to me.
"They are both yours and you fucking know it..." Getting really close to his ear, I gripped his hair more. "And you know damn well I wouldn't sleep with any of them. Now get the fuck out" I hissed darkly into his ear.
"Fucking prove they are mine" he hissed back into my ear. Stepping back, I dragged him to the pictures on the wall. Pointing to a picture frame, it had three pictures in it. In the middle was a baby photo of him and the other two of Julius and Olivia. "You see how identical they are to you? Would they look like that if they weren't yours? We have gone through the court 3 months ago for child support. Even they confirmed they are both yours. So shut the fuck up, get clean and come talk to me about seeing them again. Now I will not repeat another time... Get! The! Fuck! Out!" Pushing him towards the boys, I walked down the hallway.