6

Playing music, I had finally gotten Olivia calmed down and asleep. Julius was oblivious and was still asleep even as I put him in the car. Rickey insisted on staying the night just in case Noah came over. Pulling out two beers, I gave him one. "Are you okay?" He asked before taking a mouthful of his drink. Taking my own mouthful, I shrugged.
"Surprisingly, that is a tame Noah. He's just as unpredictable as any other time but he's more in control of his actions. His mouth however, now that's a different story"
"Have you slept with one of my brother's?" Coughing on my drink, I put the drink on the coffee table.
"No. I've always seen them as my family, my own brothers... I never thought of any of you Benson boys as anything other than that... I mean sure when I first met Garrett I was a little flustered but by dinner I had already moved on from it. It was like they were always meant to be in my life, to be my family..." I wasn't about to admit that I was feeling something towards Rickey, that every time he moved I subconsciously imagined him holding me.
"Did you know about me?"
"Yes. They talked about you as much as they could... You were always there... Some nights it weighed down more on your father's shoulders than others. He doesn't like showing emotions too much. You know this, but I have seen him crying holding your picture... Last week was the first time I'd seen him that emotional in front of anyone. But you were always in their lives everything that happened they wished you were there too, they love you" I assured him. Taking a sip of my drink, I stood up and put the bottle down again. "I actually have some pictures from when I lived with them... Where is it?... Ah there..." Pulling out an album from the bookshelf, I walked back over to the couch. Opening the small album up, I gave it to him.

After a while of laughing at my memories, I flipped to the page of Olivia's birth. The boys all surrounding my hospital bed as I cradle her. Then there was some photos from a photoshoot Kane had paid for. The boys all surrounding Olivia in nice jeans and button down shirts. "She was so small" I smiled as my finger grazed over her in the milk barrel. Rickey's hand moved from the back of the couch to my cheek. Pushing a piece of hair out my face and behind my ear, looking at him, I slammed my lips onto his. My body warming at his touch as he grabbed onto the side of my neck and held me closer as he kissed me back.

My heart quickened and I felt myself getting more needy. Standing up, I pulled him to my room. Closing the door behind me, the room glowed from the fairy lights hanging over my window. Pulling him to the bed, I climbed on. Opening my legs, he began kissing my neck as he stepped between my legs. Playing my music in my room now, I put my phone on the charging pad and shut the lights off from my phone. Going back to kissing Rickey, he lifted my shirt off while I pulled his off. Unbuckling his belt, I pulled it from his jeans. Laying me back, he pulled my own jeans off. Moving up the sheets, I laid against the pillows.

Pulling off his jeans, he climbed on after me. Laying on his back, I got on top of him. Kissing his neck, I laid a trail of kisses down to his boxers band. Running my right hand up his body, I then pulled it back down, my nails lightly running over his skin. "Fuck" he breathed out, his eyes closing. Grabbing onto the band, I slowly pulled it over his hard number.