[26]

Life Of Jiji

All Rights Reserved

©2021 Tena Ifiemi

####

peaches - justin beiber & daniel ceasar  ♪

montero - lil nas x  ♪

*just because* 😗

####

SϾHФФŁ HΛS БΞΞЛ ЯΞΛŁŁЏ busy these days in preparation for Inter house sports and even though I'm not participating in any activity, watching your house compete is exhilarating.

"Blue house!" Ms Chioma shouted, her baby bump making her look funny as she jumped up and down cheering for our house.

Throughout the week, inter house sports heat has been going on and today is blue house against green house for first place in guys basketball.

"Blue house has lost already abeg." I heard someone say a little below me on the bleachers and I frown.

"Why would you say that?" His partner asked.

"Are you not seeing Senior Damian there?"

And at his words, I looked to the court and sighted Damian in all his sexy sweaty glory. Why doesn't this boy have a girlfriend again sef? It's like I'll go and set compass o, because all this cannot go to waste abeg.

"Don't you know Senior Damian is the king of basketball?" I was pulled back into their conversation again. I turned to Katherine beside me,

"I thought Damian was the king of football?"

"Nigga is the king of sports bruh... Look he has made another basket." She said, her voice drowned into the loud cheers from left, right and center. I snorted and rolled my eyes since after all, he's against my house.

"Blue House!" I hollered. "Richard! Mide!"

At this, Damian glanced at me and then I'm not certain but I think I see him wink at me. I shake my head. Yeye boy.

First half of the game was over and green house was leading us with two points. Me and some other blue house girls run towards the guys with water and glucose.

"You guys were amazing!" Amarachi said, with high fives to the the boys and a hug to Mide even though he was really sweaty.

"Ejiro doesn't think we did well." Richard says and I smile shaking my head.

"Why would you say that? You were my best player." I told him as I poured two spoonfuls of glucose powder into his palm.

Leaving him, I gave glucose to the rest of the guys while Amarachi and Katherine gave out water. Chisom is also in blue house but she's cheering for green house... Damian in particular. Yeye girl.

"Can I have glucose please?" I didn't need to turn to know it was Damian.

I laugh, "See this one that is playing against my house o. Do you really—" I swallowed the rest of my words when I turned to see a very shirtless Damian pouting in front of me. "Damian seriously?" I groaned, refusing to meet his eyes, my shoes now becoming very fascinating.

"What? They said we should cool off. Abi is this too much for you?" He said and I could see his hand hovering over his chest, indicating that that's what he was talking about.

Seeing it as a challenge, I raised my head, staring him right in the face but not before taking in every inch of his chest and how the sweat glistened and rolled down it. Trying my best to look unfazed, I say;