One Hundred and Six - Flexing, Within Boundaries

ONE HUNDRED AND SIX

Flexing, Within Boundaries

Why doesn’t it ever matter at all that I’m infuriated? Catherine exasperatingly inquires.

Because you cant back it up: Tristans always in control. Well, of you, if not always of himself. Just dont let him lose control now, Catherine, not in a room like this one, healer warns.

Playroom is so the wrong word. And why did he mention his own, when there have been times, this weekend, when I saw him roll his eyes, and even a few times when we were on the same page, thinking this or that ridiculous. Werent we? Or did I just imagine that we were?

I dont think that Tristan has to fully subscribe to the code of belief of this master/submissive association for him to have a playroom like this one, for him to have use for one.

“Eyes on me, Lovely,” Tristan interrupts.

When Catherine grudgingly obeys, her master’s face contemptuously mimics the smile that remains frozen upon his female’s lips, one that still taunts and provokes him following its appearance seconds ago, after she succeeded to hit him in the eye with what she was biting on. He can interpret that smile in no other way than as a challenge to his dominance, of course.

Although the fierce eyes that accompany his imitation soon cause trepidation to regain command of Catherine, Tristan, however, does not notice this return to submission, since, as he has no intention of revising what her insolence and his impulsive response to it have put in motion, he just does not want to see it. He consequently commands the flex to abruptly separate his female’s legs horizontally, before another of his directives then has them yanked up towards her, with her knees reaching up and back. Without a pause, stinging aching is then further generated all over Catherine’s body as a few adjustments are  made next that force her to flex even more, to be ever-so flexible. Since Tristan does not hesitate and makes no mistake, and as he is so very swift and efficient in his commands, it is obvious to Catherine that he knows exactly what end result he seeks, one that to her, however, remains a frightful mystery.

“This room, in my mind, is plastered with page after page of graphic depictions of the oh-so tragic terminations of females that occurred here, females who just had to be ended because, to have allowed them to go on with mutilations or handicaps following my ‘mistakes,’ or to go on with . . .  missing hair or scratches or . . . broken nails . . . that would’ve been just so inhumane,” Tristan evenly informs his submissive, before reaching for one of her nails and breaking it. “Oops,” he then feigns, as his eyes dance into Catherine’s in just the right way to push her further towards the edge.

As terror once more grips her, Catherine no longer screams at Tristan within herself, and feels her chest tighten much when, after a moment, her master falls to his knees, dropping himself into the nook between her legs that he had the flex create for him for that very purpose.

“If you cry, if you moan, if you do anything because you’re too sore, then you’ll have to be put out of your misery as well,” Tristan then warns his female. “Do you understand? I’ll put you out of your misery, for humane reasons, because, if you couldn’t  handle your master’s impressive, humbling, awe-inspiring dick anymore, then what kind of life would you have? Simply unbearable. Just not worth living. And believe me, I will show you that compassion, Lovely, if you cry out in any way. It’ll be my last gifting to you,” Tristan reiterates, before making the flex sway just enough, in just the right way to cause his female brief, shooting pain, and thus sternly impress upon her that the contraption has much more flex-imposing fierceness to inflict, including all the way to her end. “Ready, Lovely? I hope for your sake that you can handle me,” he maintains, before sending this hardened maleness forward to penetrate her, before sending his prodigious pulsating plumpness, his ultra-rigid, unyielding, uncompromising firmness to be embraced and tended to not only by those pleasure-creating ridges within his female, but by the inside of her long nether lips as well, with the outside of one of them now destined to pain her very much, until it heals.