Twenty-Eight - Seeing Red

TWENTY-EIGHT

Seeing Red

 When Tristan returns to Catherine after his dealings, she looks down the corridor and sees that he is bringing with him three submissives to play and to amuse himself with, which means that three men will have to be pleased by her. As the group enters the instantly-crowded-work station, she notices that other masters are combining in larger groups as well, and knows that, in those combinations, everyone will truly mix, whereas in hers and Tristan’s, the masters, who are most interested in her, will stick to her, leaving the women to descend upon Tristan, which is naturally just fine by him.

You would rather mix with the females as well, the non-refundables? You would rather mix and blend with more bodies? No, you wouldn’t. So this setup works out better for you, healer reminds her.

I would rather mix with no one.

When the top of the hour strikes, the first thing that Tristan does this time, however, is push that redhead towards Catherine. Her master then orders the non-refundable to do to Catherine what Tristan fantasized about after his own submissive stepped off the slab, following her being at the redhead’s upturned nether region.

Since Catherine’s legs are designed, the submissive is supported by the three other masters in order that she be able to do what Tristan demands. She therefore lies in their hands, face up. After a moment, Tristan walks to the pair and scrapes off a little of his creative material from one of Catherine’s upper thigh, which he then places with a finger upon her nether lips, as well as at a little depth within her. The fixative should not be ingested, but the redhead is a non-refundable. Her own master then commands her to do as Tristan obviously desires.

Catherine looks away at first, her eyes meeting with no one’s, but Tristan then orders her to appreciate what his happening. When Catherine does not, he further instructs her.

“Get with, Lovely,” he orders. Three words, but a couple threatening notes sounded through them nonetheless.

Catherine therefore most unhappily commands her face to do as ordered, and it then changes, but she is not certain how desirable of a change appears on it, as measured by Tristan. She looks down at the annoyance and wishes that the woman there would choke on the fixative that she is being forced to ingest, since it is mixed in with Tristan’s emission, or that some of the fixative would somehow fall off her and into the woman’s eyes, and cause her pain.

Tristan is actually pleased with the face on his submissive, one that is the obvious result of such thoughts. One or the other expression was acceptable to him : either this hostile, power one, with that sneer, or one of extreme pleasure, with only worship upon it directed at how great the redhead’s tongue felt, how great it was seeing her there, taking all of it in, and loving it.

When the redhead stands up, after spending a little time at Catherine’s neighbouring orifice, Catherine glares at her. Uncontrollably. She hates everything about the woman. Looking into her face makes her blood boil.

Even.

Tristan’s eyes rest upon his submissive’s face, but she does not register the look at all, since she is so otherwise absorbed. After a moment, his index finger instructs the redhead to come to him, which she does with a great big smile upon her face, and then he, she, and the other two submissives take over the work station’s cot, and its spillage area all around. Catherine is very much aware that, for a moment, Tristan is like his persona-self with the women, as he first sniffs around his new playmates. Not literally. The hypocrisy further fuels her anger.

Even, healer repeats.

What am I supposed to make of his having that whore lick him off me? Catherine screams in her head. She then controls herself enough to discreetly look in his direction and sees that the three women’s hands are now all over him, and that his are alternating between the choice parts of the three female forms now set to pleasure him.