Forty-One - Body Parts and Mind Pieces

FORTY-ONE

Body Parts and Mind Pieces

As Catherine accompanies Tristan to the competing area for the next mini-contest, which will be held at 9 a.m., she must remind herself not to walk so very close to him. She must remind herself that she raised a wall.

What was his purpose, doing what he did? Because there was a purpose. Because it was so unlike him, because he’s always all about himself. And my body, it was just being a body, responding, not giving a damn about what truly matters, about not being a mere animal that just responds to stimulation. And now, now it just wants to be near the body that gave it that kick, because it’s a body and it’s stupid and it’s empty and just appalling. Wicked and shameful. It’s let me down before, over the last year, just for brief moments, shutting down my mind and shutting out the all-important why behind my physical entanglement with Tristan: his prisoner, on penalty of death. If his body were like most men’s, my body wouldn’t react to his this way. But you don’t get to win, body: I’m not a man. I’m stronger, not addicted to your whims. I’m finer art to your most petty and basic . . . I . . . I wonder if it’s a sunny day outside, she digresses, as she once again separates herself from Tristan, but not in an obvious manner, not with exaggerated spatial allowance, since that would anger him.

That he is not only not tremendously annoyed at the new obstacle that she has put up, which she sees as a different kind of wall than the one that has been within her since they met, but that it appears that he has not even noticed it, annoys Catherine tremendously. Tristan, however, has detected it, but the paper structure, as he sees it, just does not present an obstacle for him. It is truly not one of her stronger barriers.

The men who couldn’t stay away from me, who couldn’t stop themselves after they were around me for a while, the ones who ended up dead because Tristan saw their inappropriate behaviour towards me as a betrayal, well, what’s happening to me now? She considers. Am I now a victim of my own bad luck, in this way? After being around Tristan non-stop for this while, this weekend . . . He isn’t affected by it, but he’s affected me, here? What is this?! But I know what I don’t want, and I know what I do want: to get away. This is no world for me.

If Tristan were asked why he pleasured Catherine, either a master-dogma explanation would fall from his lips, or something referring to his boredom at that moment, and just looking for something to do. Simple.

The mention of applying his tongue’s delicate, most attentive embrace to her nether area, as well as his words about watching her pleasure herself in the future, were master-dogma at play in the sense that the words were meant to throw her off balance, exactly as they did, and as he knew that they would. Since Catherine is expected to trust her master and, therefore, to always accept more as she is commanded by him and gives up control of herself and of her life, limits have to be pushed, in order that she be tested. The dual slaps were a necessary show of force when she resisted, and further nurtured the imbalance, the creation of which, in a submissive, allows for her master to then be in a position to offer her balance and steadiness, which is a gifting that makes her naturally appreciative, thankful and grateful, which in turn leads to appreciation of her master himself, as the provider of that balance.

So many pages in the Dominant playbook, ways all tried, tested, and true, methods that masters have shared with each other and continue to, as in the case of breaking a woman who does not quite submit. Older masters use nicer words, younger ones not so much, but the message always gets through, is always spread around, reaching everywhere, since the male collective is expertly efficient in communicating with all the men of the world, and in keeping them all in line and working towards the same goal. Trends with the purpose of grooming women into accepting what men want consequently pop up simultaneously all over the world, and perceptive women notice them all around them, much to their chagrin, while other women are expertly played, fooled, much to the former women’s horror.