Sixty-Eight - Beat It

SIXTY-EIGHT

Beat It

“Enough talk. I’m hungry,” one of the hired weekend submissives declares, her face turned towards the food tables in the buffet room. “I’m so tired of tapping the same male. Is that real maple syrup?” She adds, as she steps towards the food, revealing through her words her own dulled edges, due to lack of sleep.

“I have a theory, actually,” all the submissives in the room hear an attendant telling another, as the two men enter the room with mops and roll-along buckets. “Female adult entertainment stars are just too female. They just like to nurture and to make men happy too much. They’re too giving, by nature, which we take advantage of, of course, and, since they’re only happy when being female, they’re only happy when giving all of themselves. So, if the masters were to label the adult entertainment professionals who are here this weekend as too female, then maybe . . .” He jokes, since no master would take such a woman on as a true submissive.

“Something’s missing in those women that doesn’t allow them to see that they’re just going too far, to get that natural high of being female, through giving,” a true submissive shares with the women around her. “But it would still be better to be one of those women, than one of you, since the, uh, ‘actresses’ get many men’s acknowledgement at the same time, and over and over again, for one scene shot. And they have to deal with so fewer men than what you whores deal with.”

Catherine remembers a debate held late one night on a street corner about who was the greatest detriment to womanhood: paid women or female adult entertainment performers, video and internet. The latter are easily accessible to all men, but the former are all real, when a man accesses them, and so, it was a long debate, with no firm conclusion.

What ‘female natural high from giving?’ I feel nothing of the kind, having to give in to Tristan all the time. True submissives think odd things.

More non-refundables enter the buffet area, which causes some true submissive to exchange a look, as they wonder how it is that so many of the non- are making it to the food room. They will later learn that the women took advantage of the door attendant stepping away for a mere couple minutes.

“We should leave. My master wouldn’t like this,” one of the true points out.

Catherine agrees, takes a few steps towards the door, and then remembers that she should go to the bathroom. She does not feel the urge, but her hatred of the process of voiding this weekend perhaps has her not registering this urge. However, she knows that, since she has been drinking water, there should be a need. Probably is one.

“He really likes that redhead,” one of newly arrived non-refundables taunts Catherine with, as soon as she turns back and once again faces the women.

“He can like whoever he wants,” she replies. Whomever? Objective case? Really? Think! 

“Masters get sick of their submissive. I’m sure of that because taming and breaking a woman has to be the best part, the part when she’s hit and her hair’s pulled and all that.  But when she’s all tamed, then what’s the fun in that? And that’s why there aren’t many of you around this weekend, are there? All we keep hearing about is that something tragic happened. Yeah, tragic that men got sick of their little slave.”