Ninety-Five - Colour-Coded Masters

NINETY-FIVE   

Colour-Coded Masters

Since Catherine is aware that she has to get through the mini-contest at hand before she can further consider and handle -- or mishandle -- anything else, she gives the host her full attention, once he is done yet again extolling the wonders of the master/submissive lifestyle and has finally begun detailing the task at hand.

The first thing that she then learns is that the mini-contest will be scored individually, since submissives will be competing directly against one another. After that, seeing long, narrow, elevated platforms being deposited here and there in the room, as well as easels some distance away from those platforms, makes it almost a certainty to Catherine that Tristan and she will be separated, that he will indeed not be by her side to protect her. When confirmation of that arrives after she learns from the host that twenty-five masters per competing group will stand side by side on each of those long platforms, with their females racing back and forth to tend to those scoreboard-easels, Catherine wonders how much trouble the women who either mouthed off at her or who glared at her will be, during this contest.

The positioning of the masters will not only allow their manhood to be at almost mouth level on us when we approach them, but itll also allow them much to look at and to enjoy, from their upper, superior vantage point. But while theyre all there, the women around me will be free to . . .

The women who are now involved with their master no doubt want to perform well in the contest to please this master, and, moreover, most of the women here already proved themselves rather competitive during other contests, so there might not be much to worry about, concerning them, healer cuts in, in an attempt to reassure Catherine.

What did he just say? She inquires, after taking little comfort from healer’s words, and after missing the host’s, as she considered healer’s.

That masters will have their manhood slathered with a chemical compound and that, when that compound is licked off, it will react with saliva and heat within the mouth, and then turn a certain colour, healer replies.

So its going to be licking, not spewing.

“After that development has occurred following a submissive’s two licks and no more, she will stick a finger into her mouth, remove it, and run it along a part of her body where there is no art, in order to see the colour belonging to the master that she has just sampled. To accommodate twenty-five masters per competing group, and to add an additional degree of difficulty, different hues of certain colours will be used, which means that colours will be close in tint,” the host adds. “A submissive will be allowed to look at the face of the master to whom the colour belongs to only after his colour has developed within her mouth and after it has marked her, as displayed upon her body. Females must not look at masters’ faces at any other time. When a submissive does look up at the master who owns the precious package before her, her eyes must turn upwards in adoration and appreciation not only of the maleness before her, but also of everything that it desires and stands for. Is that clear? If a look does not conform to this specific male-desired way, a contest attendant will render the female’s attempt void, forcing her to move on to her next turn without completing that one. If the look is indeed pleasing and idolizing, however, the submissive will then run to her designated board, where she will associate the master’s colour to him by sticking a photo of him beside this colour, on her board. She will have five seconds to do so per turn there. Each board has a submissive’s name written upon it.”