Nineteen - Mini-Contest

NINETEEN

Mini-Contest

As the fourth top of the hour of the first cycle of the weekend approaches, Catherine learns of the inclusion of mini-contests during weekend play, which she missed being described when thoughts and emotions swirling in her mind had taken her attention away from the host’s long opening speech. She learns that all submissives must participate in these contests and that, during some of them, rules are adjusted for the women who are designated as true, but that they will not be during this first one.

She takes a deep breath as she stands beside Tristan in a crowd of masters and submissives and waits for the host to explain this first contest. She remains very much aware of her nudity, very much uncomfortable with it, and also with the dressed-masters-to-naked-women dynamics. She continues to resent that vulnerable position very much.

The masters, however, are of course most comfortable with this set up,  both physically and psychologically, and their eyes continue to wander freely and happily whenever they are not occupied by anything else. Although Tristan’s eyes are no exception, an exception nevertheless applies to him: most non-refundables look back at him when he checks them out, and look back at him with interest. Some of the other masters at the event are hot specimens as well and therefore also benefit from such returned looks, but Tristan Maller is a celebrity, well-known. And when his imposing manhood comes out, non-refundables, whether they have seen it yet or not, are all very eager to take in the sight.

“So sorry,” a man speaks, but without the intention of an apology behind his words, after he bumps into Catherine on her right side and manages to make contact with her body in a way that obviously pleases him.

Catherine’s face slowly turns to her left, towards Tristan’s.

“I want you here, right here,” he reminds her, evenly, without turning his face towards her.

The host explains that the first mini-contest will be made up of several team races, and that only the submissives will participate. Upon hearing that clarification, Catherine deduces that, during other mini-contests then, both masters and submissives will “play,” compete.

 When an attendant directs her to join a group of nineteen other women as if an usher at a concert directing her to her seat, as if she is playing of her own freewill, Catherine is careful to control her face. She hates that she has to walk by so many masters in order to get to that group’s gathering place, and continues to feel so very off, walking around without any clothing. She feels as if the men can take so much from her, and that they should not.

Well, the prostitutes, actually, are here of their own freewill and accord, she clarifies to herself, as she tries to ignore the men who are observing her as she walks by. They do it all for money. And getting paid, thats different. And how do they feel, being nude among all these men, and what do they think, hearing all those words, words that theyll just walk away from when this weekend ends?

Youre here for your life. Bigger than for money, healer reminds her.

After all the women are assigned and relocated, there are fifteen long chains of female nude forms in the ballroom, with masters lined up in front of the chain that their submissive belongs to, eager to watch. The long line of naked women standing shoulder to shoulder is a wonderful appetizer. Now bring on the games.

***For Restricted, uncut version of the mini-contest, flip to Demons Not Redeemed, Chapter Twenty***