Ninety-Six -It's Up to You

NINETY-SIX

It’s Up to You

Although Catherine does not recall what man she has not already hastened to during the mini-contest, she does somewhat recall, however, how far in she sampled the men on either end of the queue of twenty-five. The master whose colour she still needs for the win must therefore be one of the men in the middle of the line-up,  in the middle of this beast’s tail made up of twenty-five smaller ones.

All of the masters colours will be cleaned off me without damage to Tristans designs, surely, after the race.

Catherine, concentrate, healer returns.

I have to revisit masters that I believed I was done with.

Stop wasting time.

With every repeat-hue, Ill have to run back, clear the colour from my mouth, and return to the line-up. What a waste of time indeed.

Theres no other way, and time is of the essence, so stop wasting it and just get on with it, healer advises.

 I really shouldve been more attentive. I shouldve realized from the start that this would happen, in the end. If I could think straight, if I were rested and more myself, if I werent affected by . . .

Go.

Since Catherine must now search for this last colour in a logical way, rather than reaching any opened member like she did before, she begins counting the men, as she re-samples the middle section of the line. Furthermore, if a woman is at the next manhood in her count, she waits, since she does not want to confuse herself by having to recall which member or members she skipped. And so, every time that she returns from her board after cleansing a colour that she does not need, she once more counts the packages from the beginning of the line and always increases the count by one, before repeat-sampling another shaft. After failing six times at finding the hue that she requires for the win, a colour that is clear in her mind since she sees it every time that she returns to her board, Catherine arrives before Tristan’s malehood again.

What do I do? Just ignore it because I dont need it for the win? But should a female ever ignore a masters pride and joy when adoration of it is such a huge part, such an important so-called life-affirming duty of hers, such a central so-called fulfilling task of a submissives everyday existence, according to the idiotic men all around me?

Seems highly inadvisable to just move along, healer warns.

Madness, Catherine thinks to herself, as she slips Tristan into her mouth again.  Once she has, she decides to temporarily block other submissives from accessing the game colour of his member, and therefore takes in as much of her master’s master as she can, which is demanding, since he is so very impressive. After her smaller mouth, her easy-to-gag mouth, nevertheless accomplishes its task, she once more adds Tristan’s colour to her chest, looks up, and, yet again with devotion and adoration, worships her master at his sacred altar.