Fifteen - Take It Off

FIFTEEN

Take It Off

After the weekend host finally wraps up his introductory speech by inviting masters to enjoy the cage performances for a few minutes longer until the official start of the forty-eight hour play schedule, he steps off the stage. The screens set up everywhere within the grand room then transition from showing him, to once again projecting the activities from within these cages, with different performances occupying different screens.

Catherine, however, does not register the sex romp that is now being shown on the screen upon which she just watched the verbose host. Her eyes are on Tristan instead, and she does not move a muscle as she waits to see if he will head towards one of the four walls where the cages are located, or, if he will merely turn his face towards this or that screen in order to observe the close-up shots of the exhibitions now presented there. He does neither at first, however, and, as seconds tick by and he does nothing at all, she feels quite uncomfortable. She does not know what to do with herself. Am I supposed to be doing something?

Filled with anxiety, she discreetly looks at other submissives and sees that the women who are still clothed are now undressing, readying themselves for the beginning of the contest. Tristan’s command spoken to her before the host began to address everyone rushes back to her, and, overwhelmed, she immediately lowers her eyes to the floor. The pretty ballroom floor. 

When she gathers up the courage to look up again, she sees that the masters are observing with great interest the women all around them who are presently undressing, and who are consequently unravelling the great mystery, as far as men are concerned, of individual areola size and nipple colour, overall breast shape, as well as breast posture, once a woman’s chest is free of any restraint. With padded and/or support bras removed, as well as outer-augmentation objects in some cases, breasts are no longer able to hide, to pretend, and so, men  judge them, and then rank the women.

Bottom articles of clothing then come off as well, and the characteristics of the hair upon that lower triangle then also play upon men’s fancy, in addition to the greater or lesser presence of what hangs beneath, in between. Of what can be seen without need of further peeling, opening.

The masters’ faces are all lit up, and every man in this great big ballroom feels so very much alive right now. And all because breasts are popping out here and there, before full nudity follows, Catherine thinks to herself, as she continues to discreetly watch the men anticipating, observing, and delighting in clothing falling to the floor. The certainty that all of the women around them will soon not have a stitch of material on them, while they, the masters, will of course remain fully clothed except for when they require the use of a certain body part, also thrills the men. By mere sight of the masters, their power will therefore echo throughout the immense room everywhere that a submissive looks. A woman still covered up at this very moment is for the masters like a wrapped present at Christmas is for children, and all males eagerly look all around them for the next present to be unwrapped. Much more interesting right now than what is happening in the cages, and broadcast on the screens.

It is not long before all the women are completely stripped of clothing from head to toe, or to ankle, since some retain their footwear. And then, after that, one nude woman stands at every station, row upon row, which means that every few feet, a man’s eyes meet with another nude female form to entertain themselves with. Some masters can hardly contain themselves.

“Men lose it over their sports or muscle car, but their car is not in control. Men lose it over collectors’ toys and items, but those objects are not in control. Men lose it over naked women, and those women are not in control either. The car is revved up at the man’s foot pressing upon the pedal, and speeds off at his control. The toy shines when placed and lighted just right, at the man’s doing. And the woman does her sensual and sexual thing, using her body, when the man presses on that pedal and shines a light on her. But the control and the power, however, are always his. No matter how much a man loses it over seeing. Touching,” Catherine remembers reading, as written by the would-be-recorder of human behaviour who was murdered a year ago.