Forty - Banning Bliss Gifting

FORTY

Banning Bliss Gifting

Following a peaceful master-canvas hour, and another circus-themed sex show, a master combo hour now looms, as Sunday, 8 a.m., nears.

When Catherine hears Tristan’s voice as he returns to his work station after  striking deals with masters, she raises her eyes from the floor of her pedestal and immediately finds herself most annoyed at the sight of the women whom her master chose, whom he negotiated for, in order to be able to enjoy their bodies and services during the combination hour. Her heartbeat accelerates and her body tenses up as she feels as if she has been slapped in the face, betrayed perhaps, or something, before she realizes that she is more annoyed now than she was when Tristan arrived with the hugely augmented women, earlier on this weekend.

She contains her reaction, however, and therefore does not move a muscle when the two women who share her hair colour and who have breasts that are approximately the size and shape of her own step into Tristan’s work station, when they join her and thus create a set of matching playthings for the masters. Catherine reminds herself that the most recent master/canvas hour was so, so nice, and that the silly circus show flew by, somehow, but then more annoyance comes to her at this countering, and she therefore thrashes those thoughts, as well as everything that might be entangled with them. All garbage. Everything is. Good to know.

Her mood affected, and her mind not what it should be and usually is, she then further adds to herself that every master must have been bribed to have had to deal with her. However, as it has been the case all weekend with Catherine as the bait, the latest masters visiting Tristan’s station needed no convincing to accept his proposal and his terms. And, as for Tristan’s recent playthings, he did not intend to wrong Catherine nor to betray her through his choice. Well, not anymore than any other combo hour perhaps could -- did -- by its very nature of forced sharing.

Catherine’s mood does not improve any when, shortly after activities of play begin within the confines of Tristan’s “home” for the weekend, the two male guests waste little time before taking advantage of her behind. Thoughts of taking over the grand room with piercing screams once more come to her, to the borrowed toy, but she bites her lip and contains herself once again. Tristan’s terms now include the order of things, the order of the acts of play,  in order to avoid the outside wall situation that had Catherine refusing to budge. But still.

Stupid ass rules. Fascination with asses that . . . Catherine furiously as well as  woundedly thinks, as her physical discomfort -- grown from repeated assaults upon her -- makes soreness return to her instantly, upon the first thrust. So beyond too much. The wall, and all the insanity, she declares, working on herself. Enough of this! I want my own suite, away from you! She adds to Tristan, who is just a few feet away, enjoying himself with the other submissives, while she has to endure once again. This is so unfair!

It is not long, however, before a part of her dares to wonder what it will feel like when she and Tristan are out in the real world again, and she is no longer constantly by his side.

I wont be lonely. No way. And it would only be loneliness by comparison, after being among so many people for two days, and being so busy, doing things, and . . . and then going back to keeping my own company, most of the time, alone, in a suite, with so little to do, until Tristans needs bring me to him. Or him to me. Because . . . however pathetic this weekend has been, Ive been living, and I  soon have to go back to not.

Since Tristan oddly climaxes before the other men do -- oddly as far as Catherine is concerned, since he always thoroughly enjoys every second of attention that he can get from the women, during every combo -- he affixes the first fixative upon his latest gifting to her, and then allows the men to return to taking turns at her.