Twenty-Seven - Appetizer

TWENTY-SEVEN

Appetizer

 When Tristan and Catherine leave his station and once again head towards the stage for the next show, Catherine is very hesitant in her movements: she now has some of Tristan’s art on her back, and is not certain how much she can move not only her torso, but her arms as well, since moving them shifts muscles in her back, which makes the skin above them slip. She does not know if the design will follow along with her skin, or if it will crack, or be destroyed in some other way. She does know, however, that, during a contest, she will move in any way necessary, as is required. But that is a contest, where smudges do no disqualify a canvas.

The taste of Tristan is still in her mouth, returns to it from her stomach, and possesses her nose as well, since her face was cleaned of the spillage of his gifting with tissues, but not washed. That drug . . . She prefers to have Tristan possessing her in that way, however, rather than a woman, which she experienced this weekend.

Once everyone is assembled, the host has them reposition themselves all along the four passageways in the ballroom, the ones that are delineated by a structural wall on one side, and by a side of the work-station-rectangle created by the stations, on the other. Catherine was relieved not to have to walk anymore, once she and Tristan arrived before the stage, but now has to walk some more, among the crowd. As she does so rather nervously, an incredulous part of her mind asks her why she is being so careful about such art.

The 7 p.m. performance begins when everyone is in place. Ball-cages of steel that roll along the corridors, each with a couple within them doing their thing while the spheres twirl and advance on small, black rubber-like treadmills running along some of the metallic bars that make up the ball, are the first act. Another mechanism makes them roll, and a computer controls and guides the spheres around the room.

The couples within behave much like the twosomes on exhibit in the cages did upon the guests’ arrival some hours ago, but with twirling and movement now added for the sex-acrobat-performers to contend with, as choice body parts connect right side up, or upside down, or one right side up and the other upside down. Forwards, backwards. Nothing new, but with a spin -- literally -- with the professionals holding themselves rigid within the twirling, or contorting within the rolling, in order to engage in sexual connections. At times, one performer drops upon the other, or they both drop with the momentum, while still thrusting in the air. Quite acrobatic.       

After six cage-spheres of male/female or female/female couples roll by, four containing four persons in the cramped space rather than two  -- either two couples or one man to three women -- roll by, and, after that, four more roll by so packed that bodies cannot quite be distinguished as beginning and ending from one another. However, wherever choice parts are happened upon by any part of any twisted body, they are not ignored by whatever it is that is at them.

A train-on-wheels pulling wagon-slabs and square-cage wagons then makes its way into the ballroom. As it travels down the four passageways, bodies intertwining through contortion to achieve the desired end is offered for entertainment on the train’s two slabs, as they each support a pile of bodies.

As for the square-cages, in every one of the ten being pulled by the train, a non-refundable chosen for this show is tied up, or down, or sideways, or whatever, in literal bondage of this or that type, while being taken over and used at will by a professional male granted permission to do so by her temporary master.

The male pros show no mercy, since they represent the collective of masters in those cages, and there is consequently pain through instruments used in bonding, or used side by side with the bondage. Those objects show their stuff, what they can do, what they can inflict, and what they can entice as a reaction. Male nether regions show much appreciation, of course.