Thirty-Two - Donovan and Catherine Play Doctor

THIRTY-TWO

Donovan and Catherine Play Doctor

Not only do none of the masters whom Tristan invites to join him for the next master combo refuse, but all of them furthermore allow him to have the final say about the rules, which is unusual when it comes to master negotiations. Tristan, however, is the master at this weekend event who possesses the female upon whom most men’s eyes have longingly rested, and so, he leads.

It is not that masters bump into each other and otherwise act like buffoons or animated caricatures, when around Catherine, or that they are not interested in their own pleasure and in the women available to them to play with, but that many find their eyes returning to her repeatedly, when she is close by. Some have walked by Tristan’s station, drawn there. And as for watching her during contests . . .

Tristan’s group of masters and submissives now exits the mansion, with Tristan’s attention already upon the non-refundables who happily surround him. They are all very much attracted to him. They, however, are not all to his great liking, but they will all do, since the priority of this combo, after all, is not what his crotch desires, but what his head does: to punish Catherine for a betrayal, since no betrayal can go un-redressed. He most strongly believes in that rule.

Since his master’s feathers were un-ruffled when her disobedience concerning disrobing was downplayed by others masters, Tristan no longer considers Catherine’s first punished-behaviour of the weekend a betrayal. Her second offence, however, no master is downplaying, although the look that she gave the redhead right before she carried out the offensive gesture did enter into some of the wiser masters’ consideration of the abrupt move on her part. Still, the symbolism of the act could never be overlooked, no matter what the reason behind it, the motivation.

The cold air hits Catherine harshly as she steps out of the mansion and her nudity meets the night. It makes her pause, before she forces herself to continue on, to follow the group.

A few steps onwards, and the illumination emanating from the light fixtures mounted on the mansion’s exterior walls no longer reaches into the darkness of the grounds. Catherine, however, nevertheless feels oddly, being out, nude. If it were daytime and she had to face the world without a stitch of clothing on, she would no doubt be paralyzed, but in the dark, she follows the group from behind, towards her punishment, until the masters realize that she is behind them and allow her to catch up. Want her to.

The group of dressed men and undressed, exposed women soon reach a long wall that Tristan decides will do. In front of this wall, there is a badminton court, built in that location in order to shelter it from the wind during play. Around it, nice, thick grass grows, and on the wall close to it, light fixtures now once again break up the darkness.

“We’ll play in a few minutes,” Tristan tells the women, flashing them his Tristan-the-rock-star smile. And he does not mean badminton. “So, what are you doing with my submissive?” He then asks the masters, looking into their shadowy faces. The lights specific to the court are not turned on.

“We should line up,” one of them says.

“Against the wall. She can just go down the line,” another adds.

Tristan’s face remains unchanged when the men then reveal themselves by dropping their pants. Catherine, however, looks away, in order not to offend when she sees that what was within those trousers is in keeping with the theme openly advertised elsewhere on the men’s bodies. Tristan, knowing how particular she is, chose very well, for his purpose. And both he and she know it.

When she does look back, Catherine instantly decides that two of the masters present are worse than the first man who was utilized to punish her. She then sees that this very man is happily a repeat combo player. The masters, of course, do not know that they are her punishment. They believe that Tristan likes their submissives.