Chapter 33: stumble

A/N: Okay, first of all, I am so super sorry. I have lit been gone for about 7 months. Guys, I have experienced lots of sh&t, people dying, depression, etc, and I genuinely feel like I'm stuck in some sort of toxic relationship. Besides that, for the readers who may not know, I have some serious heart issues and this means that I can feel some severe (physical) heartaches that could last for literal days. All of this resulted in my unexplained disappearance. I can't stop writing though. It's what I love doing the most. Thank you for everything. I'm back now.

Why do I never say no?

NEXT CHAPTER IN 5 DAYS 

Jungkook P.O.V

"Are you sure? We can also go to the library if you're more comfortable with that."

Jimin and I are currently standing in front of my house. The house where my bloody life all began. Born human, yet grew up to become a bloody sick cannibal. Jimin's parents are back from their trip, so we'll have to do our group work at my place.

Now, as you may have or may haven't picked up in this story, I don't like to go to my place. I go to my grandma's place on Wednesdays and usually spend the rest of the week sleeping in the woods. Since I met Jimin, I embraced the privilege of his warm blankets.

Ever since I ate my parents, my brother grew an insane amount of hatred for me which tends to grow every year.

I hope he's not home...

My fingers slowly travel their way into my back pocket only to reveal a key in a matter of seconds.

"Let's go inside" I breathe out.

To my luck, my brother doesn't seem to be home. Though the house carries a burned smell.

"D-did something burn?" Jimin asks me with wide eyes.

"No, my brother is a big fan of candles," I respond directly.

"Follow me upstairs,"

"Okay,"

My room looks very normal, though I do tend to hide certain things with my posters.

"You like the Beatles, huh?" Jimin teases pointing at one of my posters.

No, I don't.

"Yeah," I chuckle nervously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So did Y/n tell you anything when you were walking her home? You know after Hoseok died?" Jimin frowns.

"She did talk a lot but I was a bit zoned out,"

"Why?"

"Something about her confuses me," I whisper.

Jimin looks left and right and inches closer to me.

"I'm confused as well," Jimin whispers back.

"Wait why?" I frown a little.

"When I looked at Hoseok's Instagram page I couldn't find anything. So I dug deeper into his Facebook page and I found a strange picture," Jimin explains.

"What do you mean by strange?" I ask him.

"There was a picture with Hoseok and Y/n together. It seems like they knew each other. Yet, she didn't even look shocked when his death was announced," Jimin says causing silence to fill the room.

"Well, speaking of the devil," I hear which makes me look down at my phone.

Incoming call Y/n...

Missed call Y/n

I failed to pick up, though I take a look at the messages she sends.

"Could you sleep at my place tonight?"

Next chapter in 5 days