Chapter 31: I

I can be your bunny boy.

You don't need to know my secret.

Next Chapter on Thursday

Jungkook P.O.V

"Let's get started with our lessons," Y/n smiles.

"O-our lessons?" I frown.

"Fighting lessons," she says confusing me even more.

"I don't want to take fighting classes," I sigh.

"No need to go anywhere. We can just follow some fighting videos on youtube. We must get stronger in case strange 'touching my shoulder in the middle of the night man' occurs again," she sighs.

I don't need fighting classes. I'm strong enough to pick up a car with my bare hands. Though, I obviously can't tell her that.

"Fine, let's get started." I smile.

"Okay, this will be fun. Let me turn on the television so we can get started!" Y/n yells excitedly.

She's strong.

After what happened yesterday night, she still finds the strength to stay happy.

"Jungkook, hurry!"

"Coming beautiful,"

"Okay, so I need to hold your arm somehow," she mumbles.

I lazily stare at the now playing video.

There is no way I'm doing this.

Before I know it, she grabs my hand causing me to react instantly.

My eyes widen and I look at her with a blushing face.

She places my hand on her shoulder.

" I think I need your left hand, yes. That is if the video isn't-" I cut her off by a hug.

I don't know why but I just couldn't help myself.

It's her smile.

Her amazing smell.

The patience she has with me.

She must taste so good.

Ever since yesterday l hide my hands in my sleeves out of nervousness, I feel the urge to be as close to her as possible, and  I feel my entire body heat up when I'm around her.

I don't know why I feel like this. It feels like I'm constantly having a high fever when I'm around her.

But I obviously don't have a high fever since I can't get sick.

My beautiful moment gets interrupted once I hear a loud ringtone coming from my back pocket.

I grunt and let go of the hug so I can grab my phone.

Jimin is calling me.

I pick up.

"What?! The young man can pick up? I have to say, I'm quite surprised. I thought picking up was only a human thing," Jimin yells through the phone.

"Jimin-hyung, I'm sorry I didn't pick up. Why did you call?" I say monotoned.

"Where did you crash the night? You never came back after meeting that friend of yours. What was his name again? Namkoon?" Jimin asks worriedly.

"Namjoon. His name is Namjoon," I sigh.

"Do you mean Kim Namjoon by any chance?" Y/n asks me.

I slowly slide my phone back into my back pocket without even bothering to hang up.

"How do you know Kim Namjoon?" I breathe out.

"Oh wait, you really meant Kim Namjoon? What a small world," she laughs.

I keep my serious impression.

"I asked you a question. How do you know him?" I repeat.

Next Chapter on Thursday