Chapter 28: never

Sometimes I just look into his eyes 

and forget what kind of monster he truly is

Next chapter on Thursday

A/N: I would like to make some sort of manga/webtoon like version of this story. Please let me know if you'll want to read it by commenting "N".  

I don't have cool tablets, so it will be just me drawing on paper...

Y/n P.O.V

I look up from my tv once I hear the doorbell ring.

Whoever rang the doorbell can't be one of my parents. I sigh as I get to the door. I don't feel like pausing the kdrama but it could be the mailman or whatever.

My eyes widen once I notice the male in front of me.

"J-jungkook?" I ask.

Of course, it's Jungkook, but he's the person whom I've least expected to ring my doorbell tonight. My eyes land on the medium-sized pillow in his arms. He's holding it quite firmly.

He lightly pushes me away from the door and enters my house.

"Jungkook, I didn't even invite you to come inside," I sigh.

"I'm staying here," he says, completely ignoring what I just said.

"You're what?"

"I'm staying here," he smiles.

"Jungkook this is not how sleepovers work. You can't just walk into someone's house and announce you're staying. If you want to sleepover at my place you'll have to wait till I invite you first-"

"Then invite me please," he pouts.

I swear if you were to tell me that Jungkook has multiple personalities, I'd believe you wholeheartedly.

The strange bunny eater who hides in the woods. The male who's intimidated me countless times and who has made me question whether I should or should not cut contacts with him. He's now standing in front of me, holding a pillow, pouting for me to let him stay in my house for the night.

His words keep dancing around in my head.

"Because I'm obsessed with you,"

Is he? Is he obsessed with me?

"Wow, where do you think you're going?" I ask dumbfoundedly once I see him reach the stairs.

"You didn't respond so I assumed it was okay," he says licking his lips nervously.

"Sit down, it's only 8 pm." I sigh.

"So I can stay?!" Jungkook yells out, dropping his pillow due to his excitement.

"Don't get too excited," I say as I watch him awkwardly grab the pillow from the floor.

"You're lucky you're pretty," I mumble, making my way to the couch.

"P-pretty? Did Y/n just call me pretty?" he blushes.

"Why do you want to stay here anyway?" I ask frowning.

I look him in the eye once I feel a strong grip on my wrist.

"Because I want to keep you safe," he breathes out.

"I'm not safe?" I ask looking around.

"When I'm around, you're the safest girl in the world." he smiles.

"Tough words for a 17-year old boy, don't you think?" I chuckle lightly.

I look away once I notice my face get warmer. I'll never understand how he can have such an effect on me.

He loosens his grip and grabs his phone out of his pocket.

Jimin is calling him. They seem to be really good friends. I always see the two of them walk together.

He puts the phone back in his pocket and ignores the call.

"Aren't you going to pick up?" I ask him.

"Nah, Jimin can wait," he chuckles.

"You're sure?"

"Positive," he smiles.

Next chapter on Thursday

A/N: so yeh, please let me know if you'll like a manga/ webtoon version hehe, by commenting "N".