Chapter 16: seems

Like a fairytale

only once upon a time, there wasn't.

Any of you one direction fans maybe? I would like to start writing some 1d fanfics.

Jungkook's P.O.V

She's beautiful.

Her dress is a light shade of pink. 

Her hair is in a ponytail, giving me a chance to admire her face even more.

I give her my hand and warn her: ''I'm not that good of a dancer,''

She chuckles. ''Well, that makes the two of us,''

My eyes brighten as I feel her hand on mine. Everything feels so magical when I'm around her. So calm.

We both have no idea what we are doing, but it doesn't matter because we know how to have fun.

''Jungkook?''

''Jung-''

''You okay?!''

My brain feels as if it's about to explode any minute. Everything around me is... white.

I can feel certain parts of my brain shake

And as a last, I can hear how the hairs on my neck are standing up.

My eyes shoot open and I meet two very confused yet concerned E/C eyes. (E/C = eye color)

''Y-you okay?!'' She asks with a shaky voice.

I will never forget how her eyes formed a liquid shield in front of them. Tears so new that they were willing to discover the floor.

So for the first time in like forever, I receive a hug.

''D-don't you ever do that again,'' she chuckles.

I fail to respond. I, myself have no idea what happened. But for the first time, I'm grateful that I didn't die. I would give anything to not have my last breath right in front of her.

wbmj