Chapter 14: Love

Updating every day or every two days because of quarantine.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Okay, so before we do anything, we have to do something about that look," Jimin says pointing at me.

"M-my look? What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask staring at the mirror.

"No, no not your style. I mean that look on your face. You have been dragging that 'I want to throw up' look for at least 20 minutes,"

"Well, of course. I don't know how to ask a girl out!"

"Oh, my god! What if I throw up in front of her?"

"Kook,"

"Yes?"

"That's ridiculous,"

"It's just, I wanted to ask her number before but never dared to. If I couldn't even ask her such a simple question, maybe I should just give up? I mean surely asking her to the dance won't be any easier."

"Kook, you can't just leave it the way it is. Love just doesn't work that way. And if she says no, just remember that somewhere out there someone will say the opposite."

"Hey, my big boy is smiling already," Jimin chuckles happily.

"You're good at this,"

"Well, what can I say. I'm the king of one-sided love,"

"That's it, I'll do it."

"Good!"

"Wait, right now?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, now,"

I walk towards the end of the hallway.

My feet have decided to do their own thing meanwhile I could feel my heart rise rapidly with every step I take. I slowly pull her sleeve. Here goes nothing.

"W-would you like to go to the dance with me?" 

Updating every day or every two days because of quarantine.