Chapter 2 : Do

Jungkook

My feet fidgeting while I'm retrying to sit straight in my desk chair. Nothing in this feeling that I can seem to comprehend. As if time stops by every physical and mental beat I take.

''Stop hiccuping like an idiot and talk to me!'' My ears take in the low voice right behind me echoing deep into my thoughts.

''If you wouldn't be so weak to cry all the time, we could actually have a decent conversation,''    I flicker my eyes as my hands got forced in a shaking loop as if they don't know how to stay still.

''You should really stop being a bother, no wonder they bully you at school,'' my brother scoffs at me.

He never truly said it, but I know he would've if I haven't walked out of the room.

Stepping into my shoes that were still soaking because of the heavy rain.

Clueless in all shakiness as if every single part of my body was aching.  

I walked towards the library, just to see your fingers holding the pen you're so dear to.

Eyes not leaving the notebook that has almost been finished because of the exasperating writing that has been done by you.

Momma told me that love isn't real, that only desire exists.

If that's the truth, then yes, Y/N, I desire you.

But that's the past now.

But that's the past

But that's the

But that's 

But...

It's not