Chapter 9: it

New Chapter every monday 

Want 

To

Chew

On Your Lips

Jungkook

'' Could you hold this for a minute, please? I'll be right back,'' Y/n asks as she softly places her drink in my hands.

It's a strawberry milkshake, her favorite.

We're at a small restaurant near our school

We're at a small restaurant near our school. She asked me to come with her and I just couldn't resist. I mean, that smile on her face, when I told her that I'd love to, was adorable. We haven't talked in days, I'm glad she hasn't forgotten about me yet.

Who am I kidding? She only asked me because she's very kind ...

Pastel pink, blue tables, seats, and even comfy sofas.

White curtains and a shiny black floor.

And let's not even talk about their decorations here.

This place is straight up beautiful.

I look up when I feel her presence beside me.

''I'm back,'' she giggles.

Cute.

We sit down and don't really talk about anything.

That's mostly my fault, I'm too shy. I mean, we never really get the chance to have decent conversations since I'm absolutely terrified to have them with anyone.

'''It's really tasty, want to try?'' She asks handing me the milkshake.

I suddenly freeze.

I'm not allowed to drink that. The reason why is quite complicated.

It's not like I have an illness or something. Part of me is just really scared to touch her in any way. Any form of contact that I have with Y/n could bring her in danger.

She notices that I'm dazing off somewhere and lightly touches my hand to get my attention back.

Fuck.

Fuck 

Fuc

Fu

F

That's when it all started.

The moment where I lost all my sanity and control.

New Chapter every monday