Chapter 11 : when

Hey, I'm back.

A lot has happened in my life so far and therefore I was unable to publish anything. This is the longest ''break'' I've ever had and I'd like to keep it that way. My apologies btw. I assume 90% of my readers are long gone, but for that 10% that's left... hello, welcome back. Luckily school is coming up, I'm often way more stable and have more time during school, so the chapters are coming!

My 

desire

to love you

 is eating me up inside 

Jungkook

I frown and tilt my head slightly when I hear my ear sting inside. It's strange, very strange.

Someone is near. Very near.

In fact.

Someone seems to be creeping right behind me.

I can tell by their breath that he or she doesn't seem to be intimidated.

''Hi Jungkook,''

Many say that when you focus on the beating of a heart, your body naturally finds a way to calm itself down. I can't listen to mine since I don't have a heart. At least not anymore.

I close my eyes and slowly listen to any near heart beating to calm down, until.

Until I realize the beating is yours.

''Y/n,'' I exhale as I turn around rather quickly.

''Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just, nevermind,''

Why is she rambling? Wait...

My hand, it's bleeding.

Yeah, okay that does seem a bit creepy.

''Wait,''

''I fell, nothing unordinary, really,'' I chuckle softly.

I didn't fall. But I'm guessing you guys already knew.

I could be honest. I had a good meal just now and I don't care who finds out. But with her, I feel different.

Whenever I'm around her I feel the urge to scream. It's been a week since we've last spoken.

Y/n, the more I avoid you, the more I have to eat. I can already feel my fingers crawl up. I don't just feel the urge to eat. I feel the urge to love.

I want to hug you Y/n. But I'm afraid that when I do, I will never stop.

''Y-you fell? How? Where? Did it-''

'' No it didn't hurt, why are you here so late at night?''

In case I forgot to tell you, we're near her house. The second I found out where she lives, I couldn't help but spend my nights

right

here

'' I just needed some air. Do you live closeby?''

''Yeah, we'll call it that,''

I slowly inch closer to her.

One kiss won't hurt, right?

Or will it?

Or will it-

Or will-

Or-

.