Chapter 3: I

smear 

                  the   

                                 face of 

with the blood 

                                                                                  of the kill.

Jungkook

''Are you okay?'' I feel 2 hands grip my wrists getting me out of my anxious trance.

I look up, my bottom lip shivering.

I thought I was alone here, but I'm guessing not everyone has left the library yet. I was just unsure of what to do. My body was aching so much I felt like escaping in the dust. Ran towards the library and fell down my knees.

My whole body stiffens as I look at her eyes and then at her lips. My body feeling hot and if my heart could beat, it would be beating so fast as if it could explode any minute.

Her soft voice causing my ears to stop hurting from all the small sound sources coming together. Peaceful.

''I'm f-fine,'' the first sentence I've spoken came out as a stutter, with a hoarse voice from all the crying.

''You don't look very fine to me,'' she chuckles.

My eyes follow her when they notice she's standing up and walking towards a certain direction.

''Come here, you don't need to talk about anything, just let me accompany you,'' her eye smile comes out beautifully.

I come to sit next to her and sit still as she studies.

No words have been said as she concentrated on her essay madly.

Speaking of mad, her smell drove me insane. It gives me the sudden urge to move from my chair and to grab her by her wrists as I suck at her blood-

I left, just on time, I'd call it.

Of course, I've excused myself before leaving.

Of course, I've

Of course

Of

I didn't.