Chapter 24: crazily

I never knew how crazy I was about you

Until you threatened to leave me

Next chapter on Monday

Jungkook P.O.V

It's Monday.

Monday.

Monday.

I keep squinting my eyes hoping to see some other day on my phone screen.

But no.

It's Monday.

The day I once couldn't wait for out of excitement, is now the day I wish would never come out of fear.

I'm about 90% positive that she saw me last Saturday.

We were supposed to meet in the library today after school.

I'm in my last class now.

Seven more minutes.

Six more minutes.

Still, five more minutes until the bell rings.

Five more minutes until I figure out whether she's still willing to meet up with me or not.

I'm nervous because my gut feeling already knows the answer to my wonders, yet my non-beating heart wants me to wait until the now four minutes pass.

I stare at the door until

it opens.

The bell is ringing.

This is my cue.

I bite my lip harshly, grab my bag, and make my way out of the classroom.

I look around.

Where is she?

Where is Y/n?

Where is the woman I can't ever get enough of?

I breathe in

out

in

out

in

The lockers.

I walk towards the lockers at a quick pace

I drop my bag when I see the direction she's walking in.

She wants to leave.

Y/n,

I'm sorry

Control can be something very scary. If you don't have control over something, it can control you in many ways you probably would never be able to imagine.

Many say that if you choose to regain your self-control on time, you can escape the darkness crying to touch your shoulders.

Too bad we're just at the start and I am choosing to drop the self-control I once had. 

Just for you.

You who makes me lose my sanity just by existing.

I grab her wrist firmly and walk her towards the library, ignoring her protests.

Once we reach our meet-up place, I slowly let go of her hand.

"What the f*ck, Jungkook?!"

"We met up here, why did you want to take off?" I ask her showing a sad expression.

" You want to know why? Are you being serious with me right now?"

I nod, waiting for her to continue.

"Remember when we were at the nurse's office because I fainted," she starts.

"W-what about it?" I ask, slowly getting a bit nervous.

"That day, you said we shouldn't see each other ever again. And when I asked you why, you didn't have an answer. But what I've seen so far has answered my question enough. I don't want to know why it seems like you're always at the same places as me or why you eat wild bunnies in the bushes. I just know that it creeps me out and that you should leave me the hell alone!"

Before she even gets the chance to walk off, I push her against the wall.

I can almost touch her lips with mine from this distance. I breathe in her amazing scent, not the coconut perfume she's wearing but the smell of her blood. Her flesh.

I close my eyes as I listen to the beating of her heart.

"Leave you alone? I think the f*ck not!"

Next chapter on Monday