Chapter 32: Would

You're starting to trust me

Time to take advantage of that

A/N: Before I start, I'm so sorry for my later updates. I'm trying to financially support my friend. So, I took this job, but I get home late every night.

In the meantime, I've written all the details on who the cannibal is. Good luck finding out!

Next Chapter on Sunday

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jimin, are you sure you're alright? You haven't said a word so far," I frown as I stop him from walking.

"W-what?" he asks finally awaking from his deep thoughts.

"I know I should've told you about my conversation with Kim Namjoon earlier. Sadly, all I could think about is Y/n. She could've been in danger. Which she is now. The second cannibal has touched her should-" I get interrupted by Jimin.

"Yeah, yeah. You've told me about what happened already. I got it by now," he bites his lip.

I smile once I get an idea.

I could tease him a little.

That'll make him smile for sure.

"You're jealous, aren't you? Jealous that I spent more time with Y/n than with you," I smirk.

He widens his eyes and mumbles: "You have no idea,"

"Hm?" I respond rather confused.

"I- I mean, you have no idea what you're talking about." he playfully slaps my arm.

"Ah, you're already smiling a little," I smile.

"J-jungkook," I hear him say as he taps my shoulder multiple times.

"Yes?"

"Look,"

I look at the view in front of me.

Lots of people standing in a circle.

Without much thought, I jog towards them as Jimin follows behind me.

"What happened?" I ask the first woman I see.

My facial expression changes almost immediately once I see tears rolling down her face.

"Everyone distance yourself, please. The police are on their way," A teacher informs.

"J-jimin, did you perhaps know him?" I whisper.

"Yes, that's Jung Hoseok. Used to be the best soccer player in our school. You know before he-" I cut him off.

"I get it. Follow me to the library right now," I breathe out.

"What is it? Jungkook?" Jimin frowns.

"Did you see the mark on his arm?" I ask.

"Yes, the second cannibal killed him right?" Jimin asks.

I nod my head while thinking.

"I thought the cannibal only killed females?" I ask while thinking out loud.

"How many females did he kill exactly?" Jimin frowns.

"Not sure, three or four? Why?" I ask as I look him in the eye.

"He barely ate anything," Jimin states causing my eyes to widen.

"You're right, he barely ate anything. Those females he killed were also barely eaten up," I state.

"Maybe because they weren't meant to be fully eaten," Jimin continues.

"Then why does the cannibal kill?" I frown.

"Jungkook!" I hear a familiar voice yell out my name.

I turn my head and raise my eyebrows once I see who it is.

"Y/n, you alright?" I smirk.

I can't help but smile. She's calling for my attention. How can I say no to that?

"-So could you?" she ends her sentence causing my eyes to widen.

"I am so sorry, I was a bit distracted," I say as I look down in embarrassment.

"No, no. It's okay. I mean, we're all a bit shaken by Hobi's death. Are you doing alright?" She asks causing me to nod.

"I, uh. The teacher said we should all go home. After his death, it's better not to continue the school day. Could you, it's quite embarrassing, walk me home?" Y/n smiles.

"Y-yes, of course. Jimin will you be alr-" he cuts me off right away.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Don't worry about it," he smiles before leaving the library.

Y/n grabs my hand causing me to blush a little.

"Thanks for being so kind to me," she smiles.

"You're welcome," I smile back.

Next Chapter on Sunday