NIISAN???

Planet Quabaq....

Izuku and his friends were in Tok Kasa house.His house fill up with alien thecnology that made them surprised and amazed.Izuku sweatdropped as he remembered bout Hatsume...if she were here...Izuku didnt know what damage she could do.

Momo and Todoroki analyzed the thecnology and they asked about it from Tok Kasa.Uraraka groaned as she need to supervise Kaminari and Shinsou who were playing with Tok Kasa horse.Actually she kinda confused...was that a horse or a donkey....

Tok Kasa let Todomomo analyzed the thecnology as he was already informed by Amato and Fuyuki about their arrival.He analyzed each of them.Look like this training would be fun like before.Izuku noticed theres a video file on monitor.

"Tok Kasa,what file is that?"Izuku asked him.

"Oh this file...ahh.its bout Boboiboy and his friend training for defeating Retakka"Tok Kasa smiled.

Izuku surprised.Retakka....so BBB had faced him before?.Make sense why he always act heroic..like a Pro Hero..

"Hmm..can i watch that video Tok Kasa?"Izuku asked.

"Sure..anyway tell your friend..your training will start tomorrow in the morning"Tok Kasa walked away.

Izuku nodded.He then touched the screen monitor and watched the video.

Izuku Pov

I amused with my little bro training.He reminded me when I first time got OFA.
I missed him a lot.I missed his voice.His laughing.I wiped my tear as the video end.Yeah I will do anything.Hmm..I guess our training was same like Bbb training.Yeahh this planet geography quite awesome and full of weird nature.

Uraraka called me as we were going to have lunch.I then followed her.Seriously what kind dishes were served here?.

I laughed when Kaminari and Shinsou played with Tok Kasa horse...i didnt know if it was horse or donkey.Kaminari zapped it ..it neighed.

"Oii kuda akuu!!!"Tok Kasa chased Kaminari and Shinsou.

Uraraka,Todoroki,Momo and I just laighed from hut.I sighed.Ya Kaminari and Shinsou behaviour kinda reminded me with Fire and Wind.I took out BBB orange dino cap.I smiled.

"Dont worry little bro.We will meet.Just rest okay"I hugged it.

Uraraka POV

I noticed Deku hugged BBB dino cap.Yeah Deku really missed him lot.They might not real siblings but their bond were like siblings..they were inseparable.Lady Fuyuki had told the truth bout him.At first I was shocked but then I accepted.I couldnt imagine if BBB not meet Izuku...what if LOV found him first.With quirk that Bbb had...I could tell it would be end of the world.

"Deku,dont worry.BBB is a strong.You should be strong too as you are his niisan right"I cheered Izuku up.

Izuku nodded.

"Thanks Uraraka.You are always support me.Thats why I love you heheh"Izuku said as he kissed my cheek.

I blushed and I accidently float.

"Lovebirds"Todomomo chuckled.