KAMINO CITY

Timeskip....

Finally Izuku being discharged from hospital.He thanked to Finral for accompanying him.Two of them at the outside of hospital where Momo,Kirishima and Todoroki waited for them.They glad as Izuku looked better.Two of them joined Momo and the others.Unfortunately they were stopped by Lida who seem not happy bout this.Finral could tell the change of atmosphere.

"Izuku..i should know that you will do this but this is wrong.I dont want you to be like me"Lida said.

"But Lida this is different.Kacchan and Bbb being captured by them.If we not-BUKK!!"

Izuku didnt finished the sentence due Lida punched made the other shocked

Izuku didnt finished the sentence due Lida punched made the other shocked.Todoroki looked restless and he scolded Lida.

"Are you really want Bbb and Bakugou turn into villain....even Pro Hero come ..they might be late ..look what happened when we face Stain ...Bbb save us..Lida. if not himm...we wouldnt live. .."Todoroki said in angry.

Lida just speechless...he just didnt want his friends being framed.Finral sighed as he approached to Lida

"Listen up .. there time we need to do ourselves...if you still stand what you think...i could tell you will ruin yourself n"Finral said

Team Bbb smiled what Finral said.Lida sighed.

"Im sorry im just afraid lost you guys...if you say so..i will join you guys"Lida said ..

They agreed .Finral then used his grimoire to open up the spatial.Lida was suprised.

'Okay we will go. Kamino where the evil there but we need to disguise as maybe some villain might recognise  you",Finral said

"Dont worry I've idea nuhehee",Momo said

Meanwhile the others Pro Heroes and the others military had ready to ambush and attack AFO hideout little they didnt know..Lady Fuyuki underlings had arrived and watched them from the top of buildings.Natsu,Gray,Erza,Wendy and Yukihira and Juvia would attack the Nomus while the Black Bull will help the others citizen for evacuation.

"Do you get any Bbb and Bakugou scent guys."Erza asked the Dragon Slayer team.

"Yeah but it very different.A foul scent fr Bbb"Natsu said.

Erza seemed worried bit as she knew that must be curse power.She afraid if that cursed was out of control.They observed fron the other building.Lady Fuyuki said they will act after the others Pro Heroes were in action.

Lady Fuyuki said they will act after the others Pro Heroes were in action